x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Cyngenetics' Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Cyngenetics, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Cyngenetics

Cyngenetics Active Member

How old are you? 14.
      Your in-game name: Cyngenetics.
      What timezone are you in? UTC-5:00 Eastern Standard Time.
      What country do you live in? USA.
      What languages do you speak? English, learning German.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? What makes me qualified for the position of moderator is the fact that I can be active for a very long time everyday. I have a ton of staff experience, and love to help people. I can help with issues no matter how big, to the best of my abilities. If I can not provide the right help, staff above me will be contacted as soon as possible. I can make the atmosphere of the server fun, while still doing the duties as moderator. As I can take control of the chat, that I pay a ton of attention to.

* Why should you pick me, you might ask?
      Once again, I have a ton of staff experience and I enjoy being a help to others, no matter how big or small the problem is. If I can't handle it as I said before, I will contact a higher staff rank as soon as possible. I pay a lot of attention the chat because there is a lot going on in chat, and the other moderators are busy, and sometimes can't pay enough attention to it. Yes, there is a lot going on in the chat, and yes moderators have a lot of work to do, I understand that. But, as a moderator I can do both equally!
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 3-4 hours a day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? A month or so.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I do. I've been staff on a skyblock server, faction server, and a free build server. On the skyblock server I was a moderator, then later promoted to Admin. On the faction server I was admin for about 5 months, then the server went down due to lack of donations. As for the freebuild server, I was an admin until the server went down a couple months later.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.