x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (CYBER_SQUAD) Moderates Application (Skywars & Creative)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by CYBER_SQUAD, Sep 4, 2015.

?

Does Cyber_Squad deserve to be a Moderator

1. Yes :)

2. Maybe :/

3. No :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. CYBER_SQUAD

CYBER_SQUAD Experienced Member

Cover

Hey there, my names Dustin But you may now me as Cyber_Squad or CybZ. I am currently a sponsor Rank. I’m 12 years old and have been playing mine craft for almost 2 1/2 years and this is by far one my favourite games I’ve experienced. The most obvious places you will find me will be skyways and Creative, which are the two servers I’m applying for.

How old are you?

I’m currently 12 years or age
      Your in-game name:

My In-Game name is Cyber_squad
      What time zone are you in?

GMT +01:00What country do you live in?

I’m currently living in The United Kingdom, England
      What languages do you speak?

I can speakfluent English and a little bit of French
      Why do youthinkyou should become a mod?

I think I should become a mod because I’m willing to prove myself to others that I’m not just that guy you randomly meet and I’m more than that. I understand that being a moderator is hard work. As a moderator I will help people of the Mineverse Universe with any Assistance. Mineverse is one of my favourite servers and I would like to be one of the people that keep the chat safe so no one’s feelings are hurt. I think I’m a mature player and very trustworthy. I will do everything in my power to make sure the players of Mineverse have the best time they disserve. I want to become a mod because I want to help push Mineverse to its better being. Mineverse is one of best servers for making friends on and I would like to keep it that way. I think i have what it takes to make sure all this happens. As a mod I will try my hardest to keep hackers, spammers, advertisers and rule breakers at their own risk so that they can make what they have done wrong right. As we all know most hackers are on PvP type games IE: Sky wars, kitpvp. So I want either stop these people from doing what they’re doing or at least get rid of them until a Good Ban-Appeal is formed. I would enforce the rules to players without being disrespectful or rude so they listen to other mods more carefully and understand what could happen if the rules are not followed. I would also like to help out on creative with people who do not know the /plotme commands so i could help out at any times

Dealing with situations:

Like most people I am able identify what hacking and Rudeness is. I would only ban/mute people with proof. Sadly I cannot record but I can take screenshots. When dealing with players i would act mature and give them between 2-3 chances depending on the situation.

Commands:

/Ban {Player} {Reason}: permanently bans the player

/Tempban {Player} {Reason}: temporarily bans the player

/Mute {Player} {Time}: temporarily mutes the player

/Kick {Player} {Reason}: kicks the player from the game

Contacting Me

If you need to talk to someone about a situation about something and you would like to talk to me about it you can contact be via Skype, Forums and In-game (if I’m online)

Forums: @CYBER_SQUAD

I check forums at a minimum of 6 times a day but have Skype open whenever I’m on my Computer

How long can you be active on the server every day?

School Days; 4:00pm-9:00pm

Saturday; 2:00pm-10:00pm

Sunday; 7:00am-9:00pm

Holidays; 7:00am-10:00pm

Total hours per school week: 36How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Roughly 1 1/2 Years
      Have you ever been banned in the past?

Unfortunately, Yes I have but from that ban I learnt my mistakes and want to make a difference so I can help out in the community and make sure they don’t make the same mistake I made
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Not on a Public server I haven’t however i have on a Realm
      Which two servers would you like to moderate?

Sky wars and Creative

Thanks for reading my Moderator Application forum

Yours Sincerely

-----|- Dustin Aka CybZ -|-----

Any support given Is great full to my application

2. Lone_Griefer

Lone_Griefer Experienced Member

No support. Reason are you don't mention your ranks in-game, you also need to make things more, well readable. You should make the titles of the questions asked on the format more readable by, say putting a different color on it, make it larger, make sure to use grammar correctly. Like I said, I do not support as of now. Good luck.