x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Cryptic's Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by CrypticPVP_YT, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

No support, reasons stated above.

2. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

No support, sorry.
      • I have not seen you in game, probably because of timezones, though.
      • You're application seemed a bit unorganized and short, try adding more information and color coding it, so it's easier to read.
      • This is the only time i've seen you actually on the forums.
      Good luck!

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No support :(

4. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

No support, reasons have been stated.

5. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Just skimmed through your application, and there are two huge flaws in it.

1. Too many hackers on KitPvP that you cannot be bothered to report them? Why waste your time as a moderator then? They too have to report and upload EVERY person they ban. So, if you think you can, as a moderator, just go in-game and ban all the hackers without uploading a video of them hacking, then you will just get yourself demoted.

2. 11 hours daily. Don't make me laugh. I'd be surprised if you managed to keep a consistent 2-3 hours daily for your first month.

Also, would just like to add that your attitude towards the position just overall doesn't seem good enough, or what the server and staff team actually need.

6. Surge

Surge Boss Member

No Support.

7. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Actually, you are quite rude and salty. You will probably respond, "I have matured" or "I will fix this." But really, I know you won't.
      [QUOTE="
      there is no point of making report's anymore because they are just mcleak's account's so I would rather deal with them head on and stay on and just ban all the hackers who come onto the server, Instead of making report's witch are going to do basically nothing in the long run! So basically the reason I want to become moderator is to help with all the hackers on the kitpvp server's and to make the community a better place in all!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Well, Usually I will play one csgo game a day so around 11 hours A day depending on home work :)

[/QUOTE]
      Are you for real? 11 hours? I am sure you have a life? Around 8 hours of sleep? Then 4 hours of extra stuff? School? A job? I actually can't believe this. I am sure this is false, and even playing for 8 hours is rough. Not believable, sorry bro.

Also, reports are useless. If you think you are going to get mod saying they are useless good luck. Reports actually do something. It also shows evidence that the report isn't false and the player has broken a rule. Believe it or not, some mods abuse their powers/commands and ban random people.

Becoming a mod just to help people and ban people is not a very good reason, sorry. Spread to other gamemodes.

I have searched your username carefully, and it says no player found...?

Big fat
      No Support.

8. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

No support for now sorry.
      My reasons have been stated by Ares_Xena.

Good luck.

9. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

I'm going with fosholy a supoort but work on reports and in-game activity.

10. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Are you for real? 11 hours? I am sure you have a life? Around 8 hours of sleep? Then 4 hours of extra stuff? School? A job? I actually can't believe this. I am sure this is false, and even playing for 8 hours is rough. Not believable, sorry bro.

Also, reports are useless. If you think you are going to get mod saying they are useless good luck. Reports actually do something. It also shows evidence that the report isn't false and the player has broken a rule. Believe it or not, some mods abuse their powers/commands and ban random people.

Becoming a mod just to help people and ban people is not a very good reason, sorry. Spread to other gamemodes.

I have searched your username carefully, and it says no player found...?

Big fat
      No Support.
      [/QUOTE]
      "Big fat NO SUPPORT" and he's immature. Grow up and be respectful. He is way more well known plus an ex mod, he has done some reports but is working on it.

11. MCCD

MCCD Active Member

No Support, reasons stated above!
      Good luck!

12. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

This application has gone more than 30 days inactive.
      If you wish to still apply for staff feel free to message a staff member and they can reopen this application for you.
      Thank you for applying for Mineverse.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.