x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TorThor, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TorThor

TorThor Active Member

Hi everyone today I will be talking about Creative issues. The things I have noticed in Creative is that dispensers are disabled. That made me really mad because I had spent a whole lot of time making a firework display. Second of all with droppers. People can look into your droppers which made me very mad again. I had a head shop when you press a button a head falls out from a dropper and of course people stole from them and I had to put them back until I finally realized that people could look into my droppers.

IMPORTANT READ FIRST:

Another thing which is really glitchy and I am soooooooooooooo mad about this one. A part of my plot duplicated and now it's overlapping someone elses plot and the road. I had sooooo many valuables which is in the duplicated part and now I can't open them. Tpa to me to see I'm on right now. IM SOOOOOOO ************************* MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY VALUABLE STUFF IN THERE ****!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING MINEVERSE!!!!!! Sorry just had to let it out.

I made a thread on discussions too.
      Here's proof for the glitch on Creative:

Attached Files: