x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Crazyredd's Mod app

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Crazyredd77, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Crazyredd77

Crazyredd77 Active Member

How old are you?: I am 13

Your in-game name: crazyredd77

What timezone are you in?: GMT +7

What country do you live in?: Indonesia

What is your gender?: Male

What languages do you speak?: I am fluent in Korean and English. Sorta in the Intermediate level for Indonesian and can speak early Mandarin.

Why do you think you should become a mod?: I am mature, I have experience I am a dedicated player to Mineverse. Mineverse is one of my favorite servers. Sometimes there are people very rude and sometimes spammers appear and occasionally some that don't know what to do. I wish to fix those problems and help the server grow (Even though it is really a big awesome server.). Also I'm guessing most mods are in the continent America. I am in Asia so I can moderate the server while the others can't since they're sleeping. I play legit. I have never used any kind of hack. Even in Single Player. And I repeat that. Never. I have used mods like Twilight Forest, More animals or More weapons etc but never hacks. I have never been banned. This proves I have never broken any big rules. However I have to admit I was kicked a few times for spamming my friend :p.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: It counts on what day it is. I am free for about more than an hour on Mondays and Tuesdays. Like 20 min~ 30 min on Wednesdays~Friday and about two hours on Weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?: I'm not that sure but I think about seven months is appropriate. Could be more, could be less. I'm not really sure.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say server names since that would be advertising. If you want to know, just ask me privately. I have been mod on a server for a few months without having to risk getting demoted for a few months until the server shut down and was replaced by another server. I was the first mod promoted on the server that had replaced it and still am. I am the only mod active atm because the other mod is just playing on the main server -_-.

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading!
      Best,

crazyredd77

2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

You confused me when you started talking about the twilight mod lol

3. Buntobaga

Buntobaga Well-Known Member

MINEVERSE SWAGGER Support

4. so2315

so2315 Experienced Member