x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • CoD Minecraft Players

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by AtomicPanda_, Jul 3, 2016.

1. AtomicPanda_

AtomicPanda_ Active Member

Ok, this has happened to me numerous of times. Whenever someone gets triggered over someone being too good and complains I usually stop it by saying "Stop being triggered and git gud if you're jealous." Most of the time he answers back with "I'm a Prestige 5 level 55 on CoD Black Ops 2" it becomes an argument about CoD after that. Before the argument starts I give him a lecture about how Minecraft is CoD and No one cares about your **** level on Black Ops 2. After that most of my victims usually rage quit from me killing him too much while he's typing and that's how most of the time I troll people on CoD Minecraft servers.

2. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Some of the behaviour displayed by players is hilarious because they think they're on COD doing something super competitive and 'cool' when the truth is they're just slamming their booty on their keyboard on some cube game, people are taking Minecraft way too serious.

3. Galaxy_Storm

Galaxy_Storm Active Member

COD players in general don't know how to behave properly. They usually are youngsters looking to grind other people's gears.