x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Coastic's Re-Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Coastic, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Coastic

Coastic Boss Member

cooltext181231305502497.png

Introduction

Hello! I'm Savannah, but you most likely know me by the name of "Coastic." I am applying for moderator on Mineverse because I enjoy helping people and socializing with the community. I moderated here, not too long ago, for only a few weeks. I didn't think I'd be applying again this soon, but I have made this decision because of how I miss it. I'll vaguely explain why I resigned later in the application. I realize that I haven't been as active on the server, so beginning now I will be trying my best to be online more often.

How old are you?
      I'm 15 years old

Your in-game name:
      Coastic

What timezone are you in?
      I'm currently in the Central Time Zone (CDT)

What country do you live in?
      I live in the USA

What languages do you speak?
      I only fluently speak English, and limited Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

Yes, I can record videos with Bandicam and take screenshots with Gyazo/f2 in MC.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe that I should become a mod because I'm willing to put time into improving the server. I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating larger servers, and I'd like to be given another chance to use my experience to help MV. Below, I have listed a few traits I possess that I believe further qualifies me for moderator. (Most of these have been copied from my previous application, because there's no need to completely re-type them.)

Responsible
      I am responsible. I know what's expected of me, and I always aim to do what's right in any given situation. I can take the consequences of my actions, good or bad. Having responsibility is important for a moderator because you need to be able to handle situations correctly and take punishment for what you've done wrong.

Helpful
      I am a helpful person. I'm always happy to help people in need of something. I'm glad to help any new members visiting the server or just anyone in general that has questions. I enjoy giving advice and trying to help anyone struggling. I believe being helpful is an important trait for a mod to have because usually you'd have to be answering a lot of questions, concerns, etc.

Friendly
      I usually make friends pretty easily. I enjoy talking to people and having conversations. I'm not a judgmental person, either. I try to put into consideration how everyone feels and act after I've thought through things, which in my opinion makes me a more friendly and approachable person.

Approachable
      Like I mentioned above, I'm also approachable. Nobody should be worried about wanting to talk to me, because I do enjoy helping and talking to people. It's easy to start a conversation with me and I'll always be willing to talk.

Mature
      Although I do joke around a lot, I can be mature whenever necessary. Being mature is important when it comes to decision making, which is why it's a valuable trait to have as a mod. I try to not overreact, because it usually just makes the situation worse.

Not biased
      I'm not going to be biased. I understand that it's rare, but sometimes staff have to punish people that they're close to. In my opinion, if you have to punish a friend and they let that ruin the friendship, then obviously it's not a strong friendship.

Understanding
      Everyone has different views and opinions on things, and I always try to be understanding of them. Even if someone views something completely differently as I would, it doesn't necessarily make them wrong. It's important to be able to stop and think about why someone would have made the choice that they did, and then act from there.

Experienced
      As I said above, I have had a lot of experience when it comes to moderating. I am capable of handling reports, etc.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      In general, I can be active on the server itself for 1-2 hours a day. I know that this isn't much, but my activity will be increasing soon since school is almost out. I am online more often on weekends/breaks. I'm on the forums all day, basically.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing on Mineverse for almost two years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game):
      I've been banned on forums for rate abuse, two times. The second time was completely unintentional, and it won't be happening again. I have not been banned in-game, apart from when I was waiting for my permissions to be removed on Skywars.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Here is a small explanation of what experience I have had in the past:

CCG
      I moderated on a server called "CubeCraftGames" for a total of over a year. I became very involved in this community, and I was dedicated to it. It is one of the largest servers out there running today, and I enjoyed my time there.

MV
      I moderated on this server for a few weeks, back in March of this year. Unfortunately, I had to resign after a short amount of time due to other issues I was having.

Other
      I've had my experience moderating other small servers. I've also had small servers for my friends and I to use in the past.

Resignation
      In March of this year, I was promoted to moderator on this server. Almost directly after this happening, I began having a lot of issues in "real life." I won't go into much detail of what actually happened, but basically stress, and many other things, pushed me to resign. Since then, issues have been sorted out and I am confident that I won't be having this problem again.

Closure
      Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions, please do not hesitate to comment below. If you choose to not support, please tell me why so that I can improve. See ya around <3

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    2. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Support.
      (read before posted) :)

3. Herf

Herf Boss Member

Support

4. Insolar

Insolar Well-Known Member

SUPPORT LETS GET ITT

5. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Support

6. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

SUPPORT

7. amli

amli Boss Member

Support, great application and you are very active ingame and on forums!

8. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

OMFG YES!

Support <3

9. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

Full support.

10. AyyLmao

AyyLmao Active Member

Support

11. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Support.

You're an amazing person, and you would be an amazing moderator. It sucks because last time you didn't have enough time, therefore you didn't et to prove yourself enough. I believe that you would be amazing at moderating though, so good luck <3

12. baile y

baile y Well-Known Member

Support!! 100%. You were great. Sad you resigned, hopefuly you will get this position again :>

13. Shireen

Shireen Well-Known Member

You deserve this!!
      Support :kissingheart:

14. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Support.

15. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Support.

16. elrak

elrak Legendary Member