x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (CN) Nerdobob's Mod app! [#2]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Nerdobob, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nerdobob

Nerdobob Active Member

Hi thanks for reading this mod app! My name is Sean and I have been playing MC for quite a while, but by far my favorite MC server is, the one and only Mineverse! So Lets get to the Mod App! (this is my second one, my fist one had lots of errors so I decided to make a new one)

What is your age? | I am 15.

What is your MC name? | Nerdobob

What timezone are you in? | GMT+0:800

Where do you live? | I live in china (Shanghai)

What languages do you speak? | I speak Chinese and english

Why do YOU want to be a Mod? ;

Being a Mod Is really serious, the future of Minverse is under the control of the mods and the leaders. Being a Mod gives you the power to ban, kick and mute, but I am not here to abuse the power, but to use it so we can make Mineverse a better place. I will not bend to pressure easily and I will stay strong when people torment me or others, I will try my best to stop fights or arguments. Since Mineverse is a server that lots of kids go to, so I will try to make Mineverse a kid friendly place. If I need to kick, ban or mute its under these conditions:

1. Chat abuse
      2. Hacking
      3. Nonstop Spamming

I will welcome new players and do my best to help others on their troubles. I DO NOT tolerate unkindness and rejection, and I will spend most of the time removing hackers, spammers and people that swear and people that are badmouthing others. I want to make Minverse a better place for the new and unexperienced, I will give help and tips for new people, I will try to answer most of their questions. But most of all, I am honest to my peers and friends.

How long can you usually play on mineverse? :
      If I am not on vacation, sick, or Wifi is down, i can
      usually play for 2-3 hours

How long have you bin playing mineverse? :
      A year or so.

Have you got any experience as being a moderator? :
      Well... no, but expect to learn lots from it. (if i become mod.)

Have you bin banned from any servers? :
      No i have never bin banned.

Plus, I never once saw a Mod (exempt Scofu) online. So I can help whenever other mods are offline.
      So this is the ending to my Mod app, I hope you support me and give me tips of editing this mod app. And again, thanks for reading my mod app. - Nerdobob

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.