x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Closed

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jie, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

then get active son
      heh
      i bet you don't sleep very long if you work a full time job. You probably don't know 90 percent of full time jobs end off work at around 8 PM so if you could be on 7 hours, i highly doubt it.
      ok
      why is "Act" capitialized?
      seriously*

tbh, you seem untrustworthy and a little bit shady.
      No support

2. Jie

Jie Active Member

I get off work at either 4:30 or 5:30 depending on if I have extra things to do.

Tbh thanks for your comments. :)

I would like an in depth explanation on how you came to the conclusion that I am untrustworthy and shady.

+ why are your I's not capitalized?

Also I notice that all your posts are to the mod app page wow so great a player who only posts reviews on mod apps and does not contribute to the community in any other way. You sir are a great example to live by I bow to you my lord.

Skywars
      Op prisons
      Kit Pvp
      Op Pvp
      (used to play skygrid)
      recently got into gta

Probably different time zones or we play at different times, I think a lot of people fail to realize that if you have not seen someone in game they probably play at a different time. ;)
      But you seen me now so you cant say you never ever seen me :p

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    3. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

All my posts? I think not.
      why not?
      it's my gut feeling. <-----in depth explanation on how i came to the conclusion that you are untrustworthy and shady.

Now im thinking you are taking this personally, which would not make sense since you claim to be mature. Now, there is no changing this "No Support"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
    4. YRVintage

YRVintage Guest

Better check again!

5. Jie

Jie Active Member

When someone calls me untrustworthy and shady yes I take it personally, especially when you post such things in a public and open forums where others can read your post. Going on a "gut feeling" that goes against the point of "making informed decisions" Please refrain from posting your useless and disrespectful comments about my personal character.

Also Nice double posting.
      And on a last note there is no further need for you to post here as you have already expressed your concerns and your lack of support towards my application. You Have said all you need to say if you have any other concerns please contact me via personal message.

I will report all further posts from you as useless non contributing information.

Have a Great day
      -Jie

I have not abused any glitches and any glitches I have known of I have reported.

Im actually not going to bother with this app any more, From this point on its obvious people have the wrong impression of me

And no sir I became a well known z player for doing give aways
      upgrading over 100 people to donor ranks
      helping lower rank people with their issues and being engaged in the community.
      Why don't you hop on Op prisons right now and ask about what ive been doing for xmas, how much I have given people, the full inventory of rare items I dropped or the over 150tril ive given out in the past week or go ask 2ober or some other players about my other 100tril + give aways.

Even now go look at /p tp -70;12 and look at the shopping mall im building for other players to put there shops.

I would also like to know what glitch you think I abused.
      Etokens? nope that was lapfuwong who duped like 20k etokens.

I bought all my etokens and I spent over 150tril doing it at the time, if i log in to a bunch of dubs full of e-tokens in my shop then is that abuse? no its simply me buying items.

And accusing me of abusing a glitch without proof. That't not very mod like. Innocent until proven guilty. If glitch abusing gets you so well known then why are all the actual glitch abusers looked down upon by the community because they ruin the economy.

And fyi I wasn't to popular untill I changed my name to Jie perhaps its the 3 letter name

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    6. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

No support.
      • Bad attitude towards others you don't need to ask for an example look up ^
      • Never seen you in-game
      • Lack of detail (towards self traits)
      Good luck. :>

7. TADS

TADS Guest

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.