x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • cleanwambos for mod for kitpvp/factions

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by LilPacker, Jul 22, 2015.

1. LilPacker

LilPacker Active Member

How old are you? i am 15

Your in-game name: Cleanwambos (a.k.a chilo321)

What timezone are you in? Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? English and Spanish

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should be mod because i have well good experience on mineverse as i have been playing for a good while. I do have experiences with mod and i am fair if it ever comes to choose in a situation i know from right and wrong about if its a reason to be ban or not. I could tell well if a player is hacking or not and if its a scam or not. And i already help out in forums i post videos of people hacking that i record or get from people i try to be active in forums to get the hackers banned.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?6How long have you been playing Mineverse? I can be active for 3 or 4 hours a day. Ive been playing mineverse for around 2 years already.

Have you ever been banned in the past? I have been banned before. Ive been banned in factions 2 times for hacks and one time in kitpvp for hacks as well. But i learned thru that time of not hacking to pvp. Im way past hacking now since I've got into minecraft more and got a razor mouse. I put more dedication in mineverse as i bought god to help me out in mineverse since i do really enjoy playing the server. I do have a good rep of being a hacker but iam way past it i stopped ever since i got banned in kitpvp with my god account i barley got. It got me thinking of how i wasted it just for hacking and getting loot. And i thought it out and i made a mistake hacking if it lead to loosing my account on servers. So i quit hacking and i pvp now legit and i am pretty good.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yeah I've been moderator in some small servers but never gotten that big and ive owned my on server that ran for like 8 months. And i am fair i would only ban anyone if there proof or if i see them hacking i wont be abusing the power of moderator i would only ban if proof or if i saw the problem. I dont choose sides if i like the person i will be fair to evryone even if i dont like them.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? The two servers i enjoy the most and play the most is kitpvp in #1 and factions in #2 i would like to help out the people that have problems or reports of players. I would help out a lot in kitpvp cause i'am active in kitpvp and i always see lots of hackers on and i would like to help out kitpvp and be a moderator and be active in forums to ban people. I am also active in factions and i would be a active mod because there isnt usually a active mod in factions. I would try to be active and help out the players in factions with reports or problems. I enjoy kitpvp as i pvp a lot i will be active in kitpvp and i will see out the pvp and spot out hackers try to keep the server hacker free. I enjoy kitpvp because i like pvp and i pvp with my team im in and i always spot hackers but im not recording at the momment. I will help out in factions by helping people with reports of hackers. There a good amount of hackers in factions that are pretty op cause all they do is hack to kill people and no one ever gets them caught but i will be active and report them my self.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
    2. Coastic

Coastic Boss Member

No support.
      Add more info and color. Good luck. :)

3. VAPENATION

VAPENATION Experienced Member

No colours. Bruh, get some rainbow sh1t in there. The colours are like magnets to the ladies. And men, if you like that stuff too.

4. maxutah

maxutah Guest

No support. Try to add some more information to give people a larger picture of you.

5. UltraTitan

UltraTitan Active Member

I don't see you often on KitPvP but I'm not sure about factions. Also you have a HUGE history of hacking. Also we have lots of Mods for KitPvP. No Support until I see you more often and I also suggest you make this a bit longer its definitely not the longest mod app I've seen.

6. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Be more active on the forums

7. FaZe Dox

FaZe Dox Experienced Member

you mob aura on factions lmao no support

8. LilPacker

LilPacker Active Member

9. LilPacker

LilPacker Active Member

lol yeah that was when i use to hack but know i dont. @FaZe Dox

10. ZeldaNinja

ZeldaNinja Boss Member

I do not believe you are entirely ready for the position of mod, there is still a lot of things that can be improved having to do and having to do other than your application.
      Sorry no support as of now.

11. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

No support

12. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Sorry, no support.

13. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

58 messages in 10 months is not active in my books

14. 808Aidan

808Aidan Well-Known Member

Hey bud I wish I could support but right now I. Giving a half support here is what u need to be or add. Be a active member, Add more detail to your mod application . Good luck

15. Van

Van Boss Member

No support. More information, become more mature in-game.

16. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

Good application for a starter, I recommend that you add more information in the section that is 'why should you be mod?' Good luck!

17. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

To present using colours is an option individuals have. The option can be changed in influence of those judging, but does not have to be changed.

18. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

No support

19. VAPENATION

VAPENATION Experienced Member

That's an app I could get erected from.

20. Coastic

Coastic Boss Member

I know, but since adding colors will appeal to the majority of other people, it's a good idea to add it. :)