x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Chocolatelvr's FINAL Mod App.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Chocoltelvr, Oct 10, 2015.

?

Do you minecrafters think i will become a mod?

1. Yes !

1 vote(s)
      14.3%
    2. No!

4 vote(s)
      57.1%
    3. Mabye

1 vote(s)
      14.3%
    4. No way choco sorry!

1 vote(s)
      14.3%
    1. Chocoltelvr

Chocoltelvr Active Member

Introduction​

Hello and welcome to my moderator application. For those who don't know me, my name is Chocolatelvr. I am applying so I can serve the Mineverse community for all. I will try to do my best to keep this server running smoothly for all minecrafters who like to play mineverse every day.

How old am I?
      I am 12 years old I will be 13 on June 20 in 2016

My in game name
      chocolatelvr

What timezone do I live in?
      Eastern Timezone (5:00)

What country do I live in?
      USA

What languages do I speak?
      English and Spanish

Why do you think I should become a mod?
      I think that I should become a mod because I have been visiting mineverse since December 27th 2014. Over time I have met many players and moderators (like Wardogs411). When I met them, I presented a warmful greeting and some of my friends were new and I helped them. I like to see all the minecraft smiles on their face., showing they are having a good time. I would like all this to happen with some of these responsibilities of all mods.

Responsibility
      I am responsible for all the actions that I do to all publicly. I am responsible for keeping this server hacker free. I will encourage people to support the server by voting every day. Some of all these actions are the same actions as all deserving players in minecraft.

Time management
      School and after school stuff all take up my minecraft time but I manage to squeeze time into playing mineverse. But sometimes when the server goes down for maintence, on vacation all take up my time too but stops me from doing what all mods have to do but one day I will get a laptop and vacations won't be a problem anymore.

Friendliness
      When I get on mineverse, the first thing I type is "hello everyone, how you all doing" or "hi people is everything going well?" Sometimes when I'm on and people that are new say "I'm new will someone show me around?" Or "please someone I need help", I just go over to them and help them. When people are lonely, I make friends with them or I just play around with them.

Experience as a mod
      I had very little experience but I have learned a lot! Due to the lack of people on the server, I had lots of time to do what I adore most. I decided to try to work on a server like mineverse with hundreds of people to keep me busy with their complaints or needs.

How active?
      Usually I am on server monday-thursday from 1-4 hours due to homework or school stuff. On summer vacation its from 4-7 hours! Weekends end up to be 3-5 sometimes because some important errands need to be done.

How long have I been playing mineverse?
      Since December 27, 2014

Have I been banned from any minecraft server?
      No never. I never do anything wrong. I just act like a normal minecrafter.

What 2 servers would I like to be mod on?
      I would like creative because I would like to protect people from people that grief, people that make end traps like one day there was an end trap by SuperTNTSuper, who is now banned, and these people that I know, rachelspuppy and COOKIEMANIA362 got trapped in it and could not escape and they needed a mod so bad. But one came and freed the people and banned SuperTNTSuper. And I would like to be mod on skywars because I have experienced some hackers and killed people to win. I know why they are hackers because they are poor sports and use cheats to win.

Conclusion
      I made this mod app. because I care about mineverse and all those minecrafters are looking for servers to go on every day. We all meet people all around the world and make good friends. I want to keep this awesome server safe from hackers, griefers and people that fly. I will spread the word to people on other servers to use. This is my FINAL server unless I need to revise. Please support 100% and I will do my best if anyone ever promotes me as a new but very mature and young mod.

Thanks for reading!
      -chocolatelvr

2. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

No support, sorry. Make The captions more Bold and have more reasons. I would also like some more use of grammar, But besides that, Good Luck :D

3. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

no support

4. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support.

5. Chocoltelvr

I don't get it why people put up these comments in minecraft. Why????

6. Chocoltelvr

Like those comments from minecraft like you posted about CypriotMerks

7. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

Stay on topic please.

8. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Your final mod application? You are only supposed to make one, unless re-applying after being demoted/resigning.

No support.

Also, what are you talking above in the above comments?

9. G1ng3rBr3qdMqn

G1ng3rBr3qdMqn Experienced Member

No support.
      1.) Needs more detail
      2.) Be more active.

10. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

No support.

11. alma

alma Boss Member

No support, sorry.

12. Andrewswj