x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Cheering Up Staff Members :)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Grayson, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Mod's Name: IN1NJAI (Again, don't hate ;))
      How you met this Mod: I met him on Skype, when it was me, Ninja, and seamus_carcrash in a Skype call. Ninja constantly made us laugh, and he still does. I added him on Skype, and I talked to him more often, and I still love talking to him.
      What is awesome about this Mod: Everything. I have never seen such an amazing person... Ever... He knows how to make others happy, and I look up to him, not as a friend, as my brother. We have become close, and just recently I have thought about resigning, and he was there to tell me not to, and give me valid reasons why. He is the reason I haven't done so. I really don't know what to say, because I can't really comprehend how amazing he is. I wish I could work with him, and I know some day it will happen. Every time I call Ninja, he is always cheering me up, even though he doesn't know that he does. He is just that amazing.

[3:17:35 PM] Grayson シ Beefy: I consider you as a brother. I want you to know that.

I didn't lie.

• Like Like x 1
    2. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

I will always love you, buddy. :)
      That totally didn't make me shed a tear or anything..

3. Grayson

Mod's Name: Zambiana
      How you met this Mod: I met him when I became a Mod... Nothing too special. :P
      What is awesome about this Mod: He always makes you laugh. It's amazing how he does it. I have had moments when I could NOT stop laughing at something he has done/said. This guy is amazing at what he is doing. I wish I could get to know him more, but I understand that he is busy, and I am really not that interesting. Zambi is a great person. Thank you Zamb. :P

• Like Like x 2
    4. Grayson

Bump! :3

5. AmazingGraceGirl

AmazingGraceGirl Active Member

Mod's Name:MrBeefCak3
      How you met this Mod: Well I seen him on survival one day he wasn't a mod then and I wasn't talking, but the first thing I said to him was "Omg I love your sig" I legit stared at that thing for 20 mins it made me laugh xD..
      What is awesome about this Mod:
      Well a few things, hes so sweet to everyone and is active ^-^... Hes very fun to hangout with.. Funfact I call him cake xD.. but anyways I don't know what to write..so to sum it up .. HES AWESOME

6. jubuscs

jubuscs Experienced Member

Mod's Name: MrParkourGuy
      How you met this Mod: I was on skyblock, and everyone was basically going crazy over the fact that a mod was on (It was THOSE times), and I said "MrParkourGuy, do you have skype?". He responded yes, so I did what I do to everyone with a skype that I meet in minecraft, I searched him up, and we became friends-ish,
      What is awesome about this Mod: He likes :asshat:, and would msg me on skype, even though he said only ask questions :)

• Like Like x 1
    7. Broken

Broken Experienced Member

Yeah it sounds like something poke would say

• Like Like x 1
    8. kirbyo32

kirbyo32 Well-Known Member

Mod's Name: pokemaniac01

How you met this Mod: well... i met him irl when i was like 7 or 8 and he showed me infection (so infection i guess :p)

What is awesome about this Mod: he does his job EXTREMELY AWESOME and he is very funny and 1 of the nicest people u will ever meet <333

9. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

It was disturbing what you all did o.o

10. BlueberryWaffle

BlueberryWaffle Well-Known Member

It took me 3 weeks to find out that it was Pile spelled backwards... I googled sttuB_fo_eliP 5 times.
      Well played

ANyways, I cannot believe that I missed this

Muds Name: McMoofin_
      How I met this mod: The day he got promoted (this is a skyblock nub) I found him on kitpvp and I was thinking, who the hell is this guy? I talked to him and he said he was from skyblock.net (Believe it or not, this was probably the first time I heard that Noobcrew had another server ._.) He is one of the reasons that I joined the skyblock forums, and I looked around at his profile. I was amazed at how great he is with reports, and how mature/thorough he is in his daily endeavors.
      And he has a picture of a wabbit. I like wabbits.

What makes him awesome:
      He is just an amazing guy. I know he has been busy lately, and has been a little depressed due to events in real life, and such but if he left these fine servers wouldn't be the same. He is not the most well known moderator out there, but he is definitely one of my favorites.
      [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    11. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Hahahahah that is epic!

12. D1amondF1nder11

D1amondF1nder11 Experienced Member

Mod's Name: pile_of_butts
      How you met this Mod: playing infection
      What is awesome about this Mod: she is one of the best mods to me sh always does the right thing and always helps me out. (even when im a little annoying)

• Like Like x 2
    13. McMuffin__

McMuffin__ Experienced Member

<3

14. McMuffin__

McMuffin__ Experienced Member

Mod's Name: MrBeefCak3
      How you met this Mod: I'm pretty sure I met him at the same time as bloo on kit pvp
      What is awesome about this Mod: I mean what can I say, he's awesome. He genuinely cares. He is super nice and extremely dedicated to this server. He is always so nice to me, and makes me feel welcome here. He is an amazing mod, and an even better person. Keep on handling those reports :)

Mod's Name: BlueberryWaffle
      How you met this Mod: On kit pvp the day I was promoted.
      What is awesome about this Mod: I've seen him around a few times, and he does a great job at moderating. Hell, this whole staff team is very good as a whole. He handles reports maturely, is as far as I can tell active, and does things like he did above :). An extremely great person overall and I'm happy he's apart of the team.

Mod's Name: Pile_Of_Butts
      How you met this Mod: Well I believe I met her in a skype call with dirty a few months ago.
      What is awesome about this Mod: She has a super great personality, and she's an amazing mod. She was like my biggest supporter for getting mod here, and she has helped me feel welcome so much. We share a lot of laughs on skype, and I can trust her with a ton of things. She's awesome.

Mod's Name: ScoFu13
      How you met this Mod: Now I met ScoFu on prison before I was a mod, and I had just been lava'd in the mines. There was a mixup, and ScoFu was getting spammed, and I wasn't in the best mood. Needless to say, I gave him a hard time :)
      What is awesome about this Mod: He does his job accurately and to the best of his abilities. He is a great person to talk to, and makes me laugh quite a bit. He has been a bit inactive as of late, and I'm just hoping he comes back soon. Keep up the good work ;)

• Like Like x 3
    15. BlueberryWaffle

<3

16. Toweeh ❥

Toweeh ❥ Experienced Member

I already made one, but here we go...

Mod's Name: MrBeefCak3
      How you met this Mod: I met him originally in my Mod App, where he helped me make it better. Then, I went into Factions for the first time and he was there. Off the bat, I fell for his generosity, caring personality,warm- welcomes, and interesting life. Ever since, we've been GREAT friends.
      What is awesome about this Mod: He's very caring. He gets his job done, in a reasonable amount of time. He knows how to handle stressful situations and how to deal with rule breakers. He was definitely a great addition to the Staff.

17. BlueberryWaffle

I think it is time for Blooberry the Psychic to use his magic.

Mods IGN: Firo(NumbersORSomething)
      How You Met HIm: Aliens
      What makes him awesome: Insert Everything Here

Muds IGN: lolaperez(Numbers)
      How you met her: Carnivals
      What makes her awesome: I am a psychic, I cannot come up with everything.

Muds IGN: Cheez(SomethingHere)
      Met Him: Narnia
      Awesomeness: Over 9.001

Muds IGN: blosusmwarrior
      Met Her: Once upon a dream.
      Awesomeness: Dog with sunglasses

Muds IGN: jaydee(Numbers)
      Met Him: Craigslist
      Awesomeness: I like pie

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    18. Toweeh ❥

Toweeh ❥ Experienced Member

DOGE?!

19. ScoFu13

ScoFu13 Retired Head-Mod

Thanks muff. Yeah I was gone for 2.5 weeks of trading in the middle of the desert, I got on when I could but was still very active on forums and reports. Back now though and on my reg schedule. :)

20. Puri~

Puri~ Experienced Member

Mod's Name: Glaadiator
      How you met this Mod:
      Saw her in the Skype call group and started talking in game (mostly in prison whenever I call her out for being a fly haxor in D block :p
      What is awesome about this Mod:
      She is always nice to a lot of people :D She is easy to talk to (I have this weird thing where I find some people hard to talk to idk why) and Idk how to explain it.. She is just awesome <3 and da cooliest :P

• Like Like x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.