x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Cheering Up Staff Members :)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Grayson, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Thanks <3
      I needed that...

• Like Like x 1
    2. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Moderator's Name: Pile
      How you met this Moderator: I met this amazing person in a Skype call with MrParkourGuy. I started talking to her after that, finding ways to get her attention. I desperately received it.
      What is awesome about this Moderator: Everything. She makes everyday so much better for me. She devotes herself for other people, not thinking about how it could affect her. She thinks about everyone else before herself. Everyday she wakes up worrying about the players on this server, and how she can improve herself for you guys. She wants to impress everyone no matter what. She never gives up. Not once have I seen her quit at something she was determined to finish.
      Pile, this server needs you.
      We all love you.
      But, I love you more. ;)
      #Pile4Warden

Moderator's Name: Xel (I know)
      How you met this Moderator: I met him when he was helping me get re-promoted.
      What is awesome about this Moderator: Well, what can I say? You've been there for me whenever I needed help as a Moderator. I could go to you no questions asked and you would help me as much as you could. I wish you didn't have to resign, but I'm sure because you are having issues currently. I hope that ends for you soon, bud. Stay classy. ~_^

Moderator's Name: Sarai ^_^
      How you met this Moderator: I met her at 'cha Supa Segzi Crib.
      What is awesome about this Moderator: The thing is, what is not amazing about her? She's amazing. I've been Moderating with her for about 4 months now, and I hope it does not end soon. She's been there for me sense the beginning, and I can't thank her enough for that. She works hard everyday, and doesn't receive the appreciation she deserves. She deserves Head-Guard no doubt. I've been trying to get her to apply, but no answer! D:<
      Other than that, Sarai you're amazing.
      Never doubt that.

• Like Like x 2
    3. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

.....aaaand I'm cryinhg. :'D
      Thank you for this. I needed to hear that.

• Like Like x 3
    4. Grayson

I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm SO SORRY! D:

5. Spice

Spice Boss Member

'le supa segzi crib 2 strong

• Like Like x 1
    6. Xelnagahunter

Xelnagahunter Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I means a lot to see some real appreciation. I'm still around for you, though Ive recently cleared my skype contact list for various reasons. The same applies to any staff who have issues. Players are a slightly different story, I'm not here to help players anymore, though I might if I feel it can be easy. ~_^ Thank you again for this, I kinda needed it myself. And you keep up the good work yourself.

On a further note, I'd like all of the staff to know that you are doing an amazing job! Many of you acted like the server would die if I quit but here you all sit pushing along and making things as smooth as ever! You are all wonderful staff and so long as you keep working hard this server will do nothing but succeed! Remember, We need you, Cyp and Crew need you, you are invaluable to this server! <3

• Like Like x 5
    7. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Bump :>

8. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

Mod:
      All of them.

How I met them:
      Life.

What's cool about them:
      The mods on this server are amazing. Without them Mineverse would be a hellhole full of hackers, advertisers, spammers, profanity and fighting. You guys keep this server a happy and enjoyable place for everyone and you welcome newbies kindly and respectfully. All of you help keep this amazing server running. What would we do without you?

I as well as many others thank you for what you all have done. ツ

9. Glaadiator

Glaadiator Boss Member

*I didn't really think this was going to be so long...sorry:sorry:

Mod: @canucksfan44
      How I met them: Forums : )
      What is awesome about this moderator: Canucks, every time I see you handling something, whether it's a report or an appeal, you never fail to amaze me. I'm always tempted to like-spam your posts because you handle it so well...but that would be against the rules. ;)
      You get better at your job everyday; you've only been here for a short time but you're doing amazing regardless!!

Mod: @madisonjr
      How I met them: Forums and ingame
      What is awesome about this moderator: Maid, you are the most sweetest and funniest girl ever. You do an outstanding job for being a prison guard. I love you more than you think, even when we're ranting and I get a little aggressive :bag:
      You're gorgeous, funny and super sweet. I am beyond happy you are apart of the staff team. Thank you for everything. <3

Mod: @Grayson
      How I met this mod: Forums/ingame/supa segzi crib
      What is awesome about this moderator: Like, everything. Even when you're on break, Beef, you do an amazing job, and you make it look effortless. Everything you do/have done for this server has made it even more awesome. I can't thank you enough for that!!

Mod: @MrParkourGuy
      How I met this mod: tbh no one knows and it's a little scary
      What is awesome about this moderator: Parkour, I owe you the world. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me and this server. Although we have our...slight...differences sometimes over Skype, we usually sometimes tend to apologize. ;)
      You're an amazing person and mod. Ilysm!!

Mod: @SomeGuy
      How I met this mod: Forums/supa segzi crib
      What is awesome about this moderator: Guy, you are the most mature oboe playing guy I've ever met. I was so confident in your application, even before you posted it. You do an incredible job, even for that short time when you were only able to play on minechat. I am SO glad you are finally apart of the staff team, after months of anticipation!!

Mod: @Chezby
      How I met this mod: Forums
      What is awesome about this moderator: Chez, I don't think you get as much recognition as you obviously deserve. I didn't think going through 900 help threads was possible, but you did it. You're what I call a "miracle" on the forums; join one day, apply the next, and get it after like, what, 2 weeks??
      You've definitely proven yourself worthy of being a moderator. Thank you for all the awesome things you do for the server!!

10. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

I love you so much, I really do. <333
      This made my day so much better.

• Like Like x 1
    11. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Mod: Pile_of_Butts
      How you met this Mod: I met this moderator way before she became mod on factions. Back then, I thought she was a 15 year old guy, but I then soon found out she was female after some very awkward Skype conversations. She helped me through everything. Including; fights between friends, my demotion, any question, etc.
      What is awesome about this Mod: I basically said this above, but there are a ton more things I can put down! Pile helps the Mineverse community more than anyone I know and puts her life into it. Back before I was a guard, I said something very mean to Pile and felt terrible. She eventually forgave me and I was thankful for that. We have since become very close 'friends', but at times, she is like a second mother. Her son is very lucky to have a mom like her.

12. PiLe

Crying.
      Thank you so much Ninja <3
      ilysm.

• Like Like x 1
    13. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Aww, thank you so much <3

• Like Like x 1
    14. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

OMG thanks glaad! You are also doing an amazing job :)

• Like Like x 1
    15. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Moderator's name: Glaad
      How did you met this mod: Prison, by our super uber amazing faction <:
      What is awesome about this mod:
      Everything. Glaad is just an amazing mod, she is devoted for her job, and never fails at doing it also. Well, I know I might of said this, but I honestly appreciate everything she does, she always tries her best to do reports and appeals. There is nothing terrible about this mod, just amazing, that's all :)

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    16. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

@almarobb123
      I was right, aye? ;p

• Like Like x 1
    17. Grayson

Mod's Name: @Pile_of_Butts
      How you met this Mod: Through MPG, as he invited me into a call with her and I was pulling the, "Shy Grayson."
      What is awesome about this Mod: Every-single-thing. I can go to her with any problem and she helps me get through it. She has helped me through so much, and I can't thank her enough. She's amazing. I wouldn't be here without her. I've never met such a good person. She understands everything. No matter who you are, she will treat you like a king. She is one of the greatest people I have met. I'm so happy I got the chance to meet her, and that I took advantage of it.

Thank you, Pile.
      I love you. <3

• Like Like x 1
    18. PiLe

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    19. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

Mod's Name: @Alixilyn
      How you met this Mod: Me and Xefo were fighting on Infection and somehow Alix got bought into it. We started saying who would be the better man for Alix, his six pack or my niceness and when she was about to log off she said me :>
      What is awesome about this Mod: ... You're kidding me right? What is not awesome about this mod! When I was in the skype call with Grayson and IN1NJAI. Grayson said "Duckys girlfriend got promoted" I was like "YASSSS". I saw her moderating since her first day and she has made no mistakes whatsoever and I doubt she will make hardly any on her journey of being a Moderator. Ily Alix keep on working hard <3

• Like Like x 2
    20. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

Honestly, i'm fine not being on the community's post. I may not be as good as Pile, or as dedicated as Grayson and maybe even as good enough as the other staff members that we all look up to, but as long as I know i'm helping the server in a good way, it's all I would want.

I'm contented with where I am. I won't probably make a head-guard or any application that will promote me to a higher rank in years not because I know I wont get it, or not because I don't deserve it, but because i'm not fond of changes. If I would do the same routine all over and over again in moderating, I will, as long as i'm moderating the same nice community with the same staff members and play with the same friends.

And to keep this post relevant to the thread, i'd like to show appreciation to @Grayson and @Pile_of_Butts. They've shown great dedication to the server as we know. They have both been great advisers to new moderators and a great guardian to the players. They are the brother and the mother that i've never had. They have done a lot for me, and I couldn't have asked for more.

I love you guys.

• Like Like x 2
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.