x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Cheering Up Staff Members :)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Grayson, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Mods Name: Beefy (MrBeefCak3)
      How I Met Him: He was the first moderator to support my app and I can't thank him enough for that. He told me how to make my app better and I just went along with it. It ended up helping me tremendously and I am so grateful!
      Why Is This Mod Such A Beast: The world may never know...:) ily bud

• Like Like x 1
    2. Ab Co

Ab Co Active Member

Mod's Name: jady
      How you met this Mod: forum
      What is awesome about this Mod: really cool and nice!!

3. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

Guard's name: @madisonjr
      How you met this mod: Skygrid, I think?
      What is awesome about this mod: Everything <3

4. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

I love you so much <3

5. PlatinumBlad3

PlatinumBlad3 Experienced Member

Mod's Name: @Grayson
      How you met this Mod: First of all, I'm friends with his bro <3 Second, I know him from other servers:sorry:
      What is awesome about this Mod: #GraysonSweg

• Like Like x 1
    6. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

Mod's Name: SALAAAAAAAA
      How you met this Mod: Forums :>

What is awesome about this Mod: Sala is a guard, but guards deserve appreciation also. She is an amazing mod, she's always friendly; never seen her disrespect another person, helpful; she is always willing to help others. Even though we don't talk a lot, I still consider her as a friend :)
      I know I might of said this a couple of time to her before, but I hope one day, sala gets to moderate every server, not just one ;)
      She also has swag

• Like Like x 1
    7. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Guards name: @madisonjr
      How you met this guard: We met on skyblock.
      What is awesome about this guard: Everything, Simply everything. She's always there to help you, and she's always kind and friendly. I know and understand she's mad at me right now. But I want her to know, she is amazing and I will always think she's amazing. Madison is always kind to new players, she's very funny, and she's very smart in sticky situations. She is an amazing person to have around. <3

8. Flarey

Flarey Experienced Member

No one has comment about me! :bitenails:

9. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Mod's Name: flare_snuggles
      How I Met This Mod: On teh server
      What is Awesome About This Mod: ily <3 You deserve more than 100 of these thangs <3 stay optimistic and awesome!

@flare_snuggles

10. Tweety

Tweety Experienced Member

Mods name: @Glaadiator
      How I met this mod: On prison, factions, and KitPvP.
      What is awesome about this mod: the thing that's really awesome is that ily @Glaadiator you are bae!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
    11. Cheez

Cheez Experienced Member

Mod's name: @Firo3000
      How you met this mod: He repaired my pickaxe on prison like the nice squirrel he is. I said thanks, he said no problem then our eyes were lock- .. that's about it.
      What is awesome about this mod: He's awesome to hang out with, the shenanigans we get into when we play mini-games with Grayson, classic. He's really good at moderating, and I mean REALLY. When he plans to do something, he gets it done. He helps everyone he is able to help as much as he can, doesn't matter past experiences, helps them. Awesome guy, amazing friend, top notch moderator, you name it. #CheezCak3000

Mod's name: @Grayson
      How you met this mod: Forums, I made a pun about his name, yeah you remember.. http://gyazo.com/a7fe424d93db1296786af02d8dbee046
      What is awesome about this mod: I can't stress enough how fantastic he is at what he does and how amazing of a person he is. He's always making people laugh, always trying his best to make people smile, and it always works.. because.. he's Grayson. He has awesome music taste, getting his groove on in dat den of his. I just want to let everyone know that he's a staff member on 3 servers including this one. Picture how much he does here, in one day, and think about how much he does on those other server as well. That's A LOT of work, but he can handle it because like i said, he's AWESOME at what he does. He's been an idol to me, and others; always friendly. Thanks Grayson, you're the best. #CheezCak3000 #Eyebrows #SAIL

Mod's name: @Pile_of_Butts
      How you met this mod: In Prison, when I said "Hiya Pile." and she was all like "git out nub" and den i cried one drop of cri. That's not at all what happened but.. eyebrows.
      What is awesome about this mod: Beautiful, amazing personality, very honest, always happy, so funny, everything I've said so far, it's not true, because words cannot describe this woman but.. i'll try. Whenever anyone talks to her about their problems, she completely opens up to them and tries her upmost to make them feel better and happy. She's very fun to hangout with and her sense of humour is balls deep. Every time you talk to her, she makes you smile. The responsibility she has doesn't stand a chance at what she's capable of handling. She has a kid, has a job, bills to pay, stuff to do, yet she still has enough time in her day to come on here, skywars, skyblock forums, and make sure everyone is happy, and fine. Wow. All in all, an idol of perfection.

I'll write about others later, that's it for now. :worm:
      P.S everything above is true.

• Like Like x 2
    12. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Mod's Name: @Chezby
      How you met this Mod: I met Cheez when I supported him on his Mod App. Then a couple days later I pushed for him to get Mod.
      What is awesome about this Mod: Everything. He's been one of my idols for the longest time, and I cannot describe how much I look up to him. He's been one of my best friends for a while now, and I hope for that not to change. I have considered him as a brother for a while, as he was one of the people that kept me company when I was taking a break from Mineverse. You are amazing. Thank you, bud.

#CheezCak3000
      <3

• Like Like x 1
    13. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

<33333333333333333

14. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

:happy: ilysm <3

• Like Like x 1
    15. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

This honestly made my night a whole lot better. Thank you :') <33

• Like Like x 1
    16. salamander

salamander Boss Member

<insert some preface I can't think of here>

oh btw this is in random order, please don't take offense if I forgot you I'm more tired than possible at the moment

Mod's Name: @Firo3000
      How you met this Mod: Not sure, forums probably
      What is awesome about this Mod: Firo is great, very good staff member, very nice, very awesome, so much to say, so little energy to type it. To make it short, Firo is awesome in every way shape and form ;D

Mod's Name: @Glaadiator
      How you met this Mod: Forums I think?
      What is awesome about this Mod: Glaad is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so funny, very fun to talk to, great moderator, hoping to work with you on all the gamemodes some day

How you met this Mod: Forums?
      What is awesome about this Mod: Great guy, big help when I was starting out, owe you a ton for helping me out when so needed.

Mod's Name: @madisonjr
      How you met this Mod: Forums
      What is awesome about this Mod: So much to say about Madison, One of my best friends, big help, great to talk to, just amazing

Mod's Name: @MiningCreeper454
      How you met this Mod: Forums
      What is awesome about this Mod: Don't know you too well, but you're cool, needed to mention ya. ALSO MUFC SUPPORTER YEEEE OLD TRAFFORDDDDDDDD

Mod's Name: @Troy
      How you met this Mod: Skyblock
      What is awesome about this Mod: Good friend, been a while since we talked though

Mod's Name: @pokemaniac01
      How you met this Mod: Forumz
      What is awesome about this Mod: I haven't talked to you much, but you're awesome ;3

Mod's Name: @Pile_of_Butts
      How you met this Mod: skyblock
      What is awesome about this Mod: Do I even have to say? Everything.

17. MiningCreeper454

MiningCreeper454 Well-Known Member

Mod's Name: @salamander9o
      How you met this Mod: how did I meet her
      I don't know
      What is awesome about this Mod: sala sala salaaa

Mod's Name: @pokemaniac01
      How you met this Mod: my first infection friend <: he was a sgt... look at my poky all grown up now awhh
      What is awesome about this Mod: he's more like my babysitter imo
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM

POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM

POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM
      POKYBAE <3 TM

18. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Mod's Name: @MrParkourGuy
      How you met this Mod: He was the first Mod I have met. I met him when he looked at my Mod App, then I started talking to him in a private conversation. We both decided it was love at first sight.
      What is awesome about this Mod: What is not amazing about MPG? First of all, he sucks at Parkour (no hait Fridays plz). In all serious though, if we did not meet, I would have not been promoted. He introduced me to some of my bestfriends at this date. Without him, I don't know what I would be doing right now. Just with a simple call, he simply changed my life.

Thank you MPG.
      Much love. <3

• Like Like x 1
    19. Spice

Spice Boss Member

I don't know how to respond this is so amazing ;-;

• Like Like x 1
    20. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

How you met this Mod: I was Skyping @xRisingxXxCometx and then all of a sudden, I was added to a call with a bunch of randoms. Those randoms soon became my friends.
      What is awesome about this Mod: This moderator is a moderator that Mineverse cannot live without. He has done so many reports, I lost count and he always looks to the bright side of arguments. We have both had our differences, but they are all gone and we are very close. Without Grayson, I would not be here and my YouTube channel would not have grown to what it is now. Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.