x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Charlie20132001's Mod App [Aus]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Charlie20132001, Feb 7, 2014.

?

Should I become a Moderator?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
      50.0%
    2. No

2 vote(s)
      25.0%
    3. I don't Know Yet

2 vote(s)
      25.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Charlie20132001

Charlie20132001 Experienced Member

Hello everyone :) ! My name is Brad or as most of you know me as, Charlie20132001 :p. I am writing this to try and become a moderator on Mineverse,com :). I hope you enjoy this ride of writing ( ? ) and have fun reading. Please leave a comment on what i could do better ( much appreciation ) Bye Bye for now :)

1. My In-Game Name: My Minecraft In-Game Name is Charlie20132001

2. Age: My Age is 14

3.Timezone: Australia Eastern Standard Times... Or UTC/GMT +10 hours

4. Country I am in: I am currently in Australia but want to come to Canada :)

5. Languages i speak: I speak English but have been told i have a American/Canadian Accent... I also want to learn Spanish and German ( Family live in both Spain and Germany )

6. Why do i think i should become a moderator: ( here comes the long one :p ) Well for starters up, I feel that not many Mods like it in the Servers/Mini-Games on Mineverse. Like Skywars, Infection or Survival Games and when i am on there, there seems to be people who have bad days and i think if i had something that people knew i knew what i was doing, they would listen ( :p )
      My Skills:
      Some Skills i have are:
      Fast typing: I am a fairly fast typer, especially if someone needs help. Otherwise i am only fairly fast. Under pressure i am a little slower but i am always trying to type fast :)

Fast Thinking:
      I am a fast thinker and in a quick decision i would pick the one that i thought is a good idea and fast if needed. Even though i may do it fast ( like typing or thinking ) i always double think my choice before saying/doing it, to see if what i do would have a good/bad reaction.
      Trustful:
      I am very trustful to friends or not friends. I used to not be very smart and trust everyone ( Never do that anyone :/ ) Now i watch who i trust and who not to trust... Anyway i can keep secrets unless for someones Health i do not tell anyone! (anyone...)
      Confident:
      I am always confident that i can do anything and sometimes it comes back at me and i end up in some bad reaction but i always come good :). One example is i think yesterday, someone said that they could beat me in skywars. Obviously i said okay lets play :). I beat them and at the end all there is. Is Spam and Bad words. ( my reaction- Should i of let him win? ) But in the end it was all cool and i let him win the other 2 times :p
      Mineverse
      Mineverse.com is basically the only server i play on and i am proud of that :) I am pretty sure ( positive ) that this server is number 3 in the top Minecraft servers? ( do not quote ) But anyway, i am pretty proud that i was able to be able to get notifications from the Owner of all this Amazing stuff! ( Not being kind to get more likes or stuff like that. Just the truth. :p )
      Extras
      There is more but my Fingers are sore ( :/ ) probably from typing school work ( Noobcrew? can you get me out of School? xD ) Plus one other reason is that, most moderators now ( I have seen there applications but shall not copy ) have done a great job in it but then act different after they become modertors... :/
      7. How active can i be everyday: I can be Active nearly 2-3 hours School days. But Weekends nearly 5-6... But i have some dogs who irritate me and want me outside so i go out :D Plus i have a pool :p and these hot days :/

8. How long have i been playing Mineverse: I have been playing Mineverse for i think ( think ) Since last year in May? ( that is May 2013 ) Please do not quote me on that.

9. Do you have any past experience as a moderator: Of Course i do! ( xD ) I have my very own server. I am modertor on another and a builder on another... But the server i was builder on, closed down :/

The Ending:
      So this all comes to a end ( Finally :p ) and i would like to type a few more things :p )
      1. In this whole thing, this is most of the time what i am like but i am sad ( animal died :( ) but anyway!
      2. I shall never abuse power of anything!
      3. If I do not get Moderator, well it does matter but i shall keep playing this server and will not over react
      lastly 4. I am kind of hoping not to get mod ( Little bit ) Because last time: Noobcrew commented/liked something of mine and i fainted for half an hour. :/ ( Weirdo in sector Forums... Calling all flying sheep i repeat Weirdo in sector Forums.. We need flying sheep back up) ( x
      D )

Thanks Everyone for Taking the time to read this long Moderator Application of mine ( definitely not the longest xD ) and i hope you do vote and Comment on what to do better :D
      ~~Charlie~~

2. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

I support.

3. Helper

Helper Active Member

Same

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------RESPECT MEMBERS

4. Charlie20132001

5. Spice

Spice Boss Member

support.

6. Charlie20132001

Winner
      Thanks

7. ChocolateBros

ChocolateBros Active Member

I support