x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Changes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BudderChar, Jan 3, 2018.

1. BudderChar

BudderChar Active Member

So this thread is basically just about the changes of Mineverse. I used to love mineverse, it was a server i visited everyday, i loved it so much i bought a rank. I don't know if it was that a lot of my friends suddenly left, or that the server pushed me away, but i basically left the server. I havent been active in months. My online friends suddenly left me. Most people at the time on Mineverse, knew of my friends/me. Coming back on the forums, everything feels so foreign. It's like all the people who used to be around have gone too, like myself.
      So, do you feel like Mineverse has changed? What are your experiences?

2. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

I do feel like mineverse has changed but to a certain extent. I do agree a lot of my old friends that I used to play with in 2013 has left mineverse but I have made a lot of new ones. The community has changed but I don’t necessarily think it changes for the worse. New people are coming in and some people are leaving. I do kinda miss my old friends but happy I made new ones. :D

3. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

I've managed to keep in contact with some of my earlier friends, while others have moved on. The discord is honestly the only thing I really use and it's helped me to befriend players who I'd seen online but never had the chance to properly talk to :) It's a shame that mineverse is a lot quieter in certain gamemodes than it used to be but times are changing and so are we. I must admit the forums does feel a little alien to me too!

4. baile y

baile y Well-Known Member

My friends bought me my ranks so I don't rlly care about the money, except for the fact that I could have bought a rank on a different server?