x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Cartilage's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by fireplaces, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Hello, my name is Cartilage. My real name is Scott :p. For any of you that know me, I like to build, pvp, and do other sorts of stuff. I have been playing mineverse since 2013. This server has been amazing for me and I really like it. I love meeting new people and seeing this great community grow. My favorite sports are soccer, football, and baseball. I mainly like to watch football, and baseball. I live in Pennsylvania USA. That was a little bit of background knowledge on me. Let's get into my application. I like to play creative, kitpvp, infection, skywars, and all the servers basically those are my favorite though.

How old are you? I am 15 years old.
      Your in-game name: Cartilage
      What timezone are you in? My timezone is EST.
      What country do you live in? I live in Pennsylvania, USA
      What languages do you speak? The languages I speak are Spanish, and English.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I have gyazo, and I have bandicam to record all hackers that i find.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should be come a mod because I am respectful, honest, I am mature, I can help people out, I am also trustworthy.

I am very mature. I do not fool around when I am giving positions in staff. Once I get a position and staff and other times without being staff I handle situations maturely. I do not freak out about the situation, I deal with it in an organized matter. I will not fool around and deny people and ban people, and abuse my powers. I will be respectful of other players.

I am very honest. I will not lie about anything when I am a staff member. If I do something wrong I will tell another person in a higher rank than me. If I have to be demoted I will take the chance of being demoted. I have always told myself that honesty is the best policy. If you lie to someone it will get you in deeper trouble then you already are in.

I am also trustworthy. I will not abuse my powers. I have moderated on tons of servers and I was even admin on some servers. I had to resign due to schoolwork and other irl stuff. But, I am looking to be staff on another really fun and great server. I have also been playing mineverse for quite some time now and I really have enjoyed it. I came to this server in 2013. I have enjoyed it ever since the first day I played.

I am responsible, and respectful. I will not make fun of other players as my position as moderator. I respect everyone the same way and I do not have bias towards other players. If one of my friends is breaking the rules I will take action and not be biased towards them. If someone is fighting I will take action and ask both of the players what happened so we can get the situation resolved nice and orderly. I will also check the rules on a daily basis to know if any of the rules changed so if I see someone breaking one of the new rules (If one is added) I can take action on it from looking at the rules daily. I will not abuse my powers as moderator.

I am helpful to the other players around me. I can help other people out when they are in need. I have recently been on creative helping people out when they needed assistance. When a person needs help that is beyond my reach, I will send to a Sr. Mod or a Head-Mod to get assistance.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can be active on the servers usually 5 or more hours a day. If I'm not then I'm usually at soccer or other sports that I play. On weekends it varies cause I have soccer on Saturdays so maybe like 2-8 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse for about 3 years now and it's been a great experience.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I have been banned in-game before.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have past experience as a moderator and on other different servers I was admin.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes, I have Skype and I do have teamspeak but, I just need a microphone for it. Skype is what I use mainly. I'll send the owner a p.m. of what my Skype is if I become staff.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes.

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes, I have 51 currently.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes, I do.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

Yes I have over a month.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    2. dera

dera Well-Known Member

No support. Almost had a seizure when I opened your application.

Also, you're pretty... What is the word...? Oh! I know. I'd say you're quite shy, as from what I've seen from you. Plus, you seem a little too confident and unready for this position. What happens if you don't get it during the next promotion wave? Would you give up on Mineverse? Or keep trying your best.

Think about it. I have barely even seen you on forums, let alone never in-game.
      I suggest waiting awhile before you choose to apply.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    3. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

No support, you just met the requirements. I also feel like you could improve in game activity and do more reports. Finally, make the font size smaller as it makes your app look longer than it actually is. Good luck :)

4. SparklesB

SparklesB Active Member

Neutral.
      Since I haven't seen your behaviour and activity, I can't really give you a support or not :(

I wish you the best of luck.

5. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support.
      - Never heard about you before
      -> It'd be good to know an applicant at least through word of mouth, so that we know who exactly we're supporting.
      - Just met the requirements
      -> It seems like you literally met the requirements only to have a Moderator Application.
      - Reduce the font size
      -> Increased font size makes your application look longer than it actually is, and hurts peoples' eyes.
      - Do more reports
      -> I suggest you go on OPPvP, KitPvP, Infection, Skywars, and maybe sometimes even ArcherPvP (if you're that dedicated)
      - I don't think you're that helpful, be more helpful
      - How have you learnt from your lesson of being banned?
      - Make the colours for subtitles less glaring

Good luck!

6. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

What I've seen of you has been extremely toxic, so no support for now.

7. YouGotTheCombo

YouGotTheCombo Experienced Member

No Support
      • I've seen you in-game like once and you were arguing and acting immature.
      • Decrease font size.
      • I doubt you've played since 2013 as I have never heard of you, and it doesn't seem like other people have.

8. fireplaces

Most people know me by my old ign.

9. CallMeMatthew

CallMeMatthew Active Member

No support. The whole application is generic, and I'd most definitely remove the colours.

10. Herf

Herf Boss Member

nope u hav 53 messages

11. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Neutral nice app:)But you need to be active in game:(

12. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

Neutral. Reasons stated.

13. Savage_ASF

Savage_ASF Experienced Member

No support.

14. extender

extender Experienced Member

No support

15. Veronica

Veronica Boss Member

No support.
      I saw you on Creative arguing with someone about bans.

16. fireplaces

I was not arguing they asked if death threats was a perm ban and I said no it's a 30 day tempban don't you pay attention?

17. Griff

Griff Well-Known Member

No support, you just met the requirements. Also you don't seem to take people's advice and I have never seen you ingame or on forums.

18. lordeesti

lordeesti Experienced Member

No support. You have done little reports and most of them were people who were already banned or the probably was handled. I'm not trying to say you have to make sure you report someone before others since that's impossible but you have close to 6 reports 4 at best. Try to up your report. Also you advertised your app when you told us it was up. That's not the proper thing to do. You have to let others naturally see you app. Also I have never seen you in game or on forums till today. Better luck next time. Maybe I will change to support. For now I pick No Support.

19. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

No support.

20. Liamcooldude14674

Liamcooldude14674 Active Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.