x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (Can)Moderator Application(sky grid,infection)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by cailyn, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. cailyn

cailyn Active Member

INTRO
      Hi guys I'm going to start out by telling you a bit about me,my real name is Cailyn and I love the colour blue bec it is my birth stone I also love horses I went horses last week I got to school at Rietondale primary I'm in gr4 going to gr5 I'm a top achiever in my gr I honest I live in Gauteng on a hill in a big house I like to draw and to play minecraft it's both my fav things to do well that's all about me so now I will start with the mod app
      MODERATOR APPLICATION

How old are you??
      I am 10 yrs old

What is your in game name?
      COLD5had0w

What time zone are you in?
      South Africa (UCT+02:00)

What country do you live in?
      I live in SA

What languages do you speak?
      English

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod because I am helpful mature brave ambitious kind generous and loving also I love this server it's so great and I love all the games thanks so so much noobcrew for making mineverse I love it I'm sure everyone else loves this because I do and I think that it is inspiring and I want to also inspire people thanks

Helpful
      Helpful is not about winning games and never losing helpful is when someone help someone else out of their kind heart and they are not doing it for a reward and a treat but out of their kin heart and that is what I am

Mature
      Is doing the correct thing and not acting like a jester and fooling around you get the thing done when you need to and you don't make fun of it and mean unfair to people you mustn't act childish if you want to be mature

Brave
      To face your fears like some people are afraid of heights and spiders I face my fears I don't cower away and shy from things if I have to do it i will no matter what and that is what brave is all about

I'm a generous person so I help ppl when I need help so If they in trouble I help them no matter what

Loving
      I don't know why I said loving but I am to my family And friends

How long can you be active on a server?
      I can only play for 1-2hrs a day

How long have you been playing mineverse for?
      I have been playing for 1 year

Have you ever been banned ?
      No I haven't

Do you have experience?
      Nope.

Which server?
      Sky grid and infection

Thank you so much guys I will always love mineverse never will I play another server but mineverse I want to thank noobcrew for making this server I love it thank you guys so so much plz support me oh I know I posted another one but my first one was a fail so I hope this one is better thanks guys

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.