x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • CallmeJax Moderator Application for OP & OPFactions

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by CallmeJax, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CallmeJax

CallmeJax Active Member

{Introductarino}

:spam: Warning! Lots of text incoming. But read till the end, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. :spam:

Hi there! My ingame name is CallmeJax or just Jax for short. I am 18 years old and currently living in the UK, speaking the good Engrish. Living in the UK I'm in the GMT (UTC+00:00) timezone. Now that the introductions are out of the way, we can get to the rest.

Let me start by answering the boring easy questions. But don't worry! I'll highlight the main bits.

I am very active on the
      OP PvP server, much more so than any of the other servers. I have been spotted jumping around the OP Factions server for a while now, but I would like to get on there more and meet the usual players for that server. As for the OP server, just ask around I'm sure someone will be able to identify me as a regular player. I am active on the servers for at the very least 2 hours a day, and have been playing mineverse.com for about 5-6 months. Have I been banned in the past? Sadly, yes. But I'm sure if you ask Lola about it, she'll tell you it was just a misunderstanding. I do regularly post videos of hackers to keep OP clean, as well as proving constantly that I myself play legit.

Now to the fun bit. But Jax, why should we choose YOU to be a Moderator of our servers?

Good question. Now scroll down.

{Breakdown of Jax}

First of all, after having a look at some of the other Mod applications for some sort of a foundation for this one, I noticed they all started with qualities about themselves. As I've been an Admin and Moderator for previous servers, I know that they look for someone who's fun, takes their job seriously and level headed. What I've seen from most of our mods on OP PvP, is that they tick all these boxes. We have a good team of Mods and I'd like to join them in keeping the streets of the server clean, from hackers to those abusing chat.

{Mod Smarts}

Since I've been an Admin on another server, I'm fully aware of the various commands used by a Moderator including;
      /kick <playername> <reason>
      /tempban <playername> <datediff>
      /ban <playername> <reason>
      /unban <playername>
      /mute <playername> <datediff>
      /tphere <playername>
      /tp <playername> or /tp <player> <player>

Just because I have these commands doesn't mean I'll be dishing them out randomly. This also means that I know the standard procedure for using these commands. If a player is spamming the chat then they get a swift /mute. If someone is clearly hacking, recording or taking a screenshot before using /ban or /tempban.

{Beware Hackers}

Hackers. Although I guess it's actually ha*****. I see this way to much on the chat of the OP PvP server, and I know many of us have experienced dealing with hackers or dying to them to many times. This is an issue that is close to my heart as I am constantly frapsing and reporting players who break the laws of PvP. Something I'd like to promise you all, is that if I do become a Mod, you can call me anytime on the chat to point out a hacker to me, after which I will record it, and then remove the offender from the server. I do like to myself as being helpful as well, so I'll be sure to listen to all your cares and concerns if you have any. Being a mod, I'd also try to rotate between the servers to maintain the order.

{The Personality Thing}

As I mentioned earlier, everyone loves a Mod who's fun, takes their job seriously and is level headed. Being 18, I do have a level of maturity. And yes, I know, age doesn't straight away = maturity, but it does mean experience, so in this respect I believe I am a mature person. I am fun as well, I like to have a laugh with everyone else, just ask the guys and gals on OP. I have seen some Mod's get annoyed at people making a joke at their expense, and I'll admit I can take a joke, so you won't have to worry about getting insta-banned from small talk. I also said I was level headed so I won't lose my cool while doing my duties, and make sure that everything I do is fair, equal and just.

{What did you think?}

So now it's up to you. Leave a comment below telling me what you thought of this lil' application. Constructive criticism is always welcome, and i'll be sure to edit the app based on some of the feedback. As a little mini game, I dare you to find any spelling mistakes within the application.

Thanks for reading, and see you on the battlefield
      :asshat: <3

2. Van

Van Boss Member

No support sorry. Fill out the template, more information. And get more known/active.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.