x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • BuTT3RK1ng56's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BuTT3RK1ng56, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BuTT3RK1ng56

BuTT3RK1ng56 Active Member

How old are you: I am 16 years old.
      Your in-game name: BuTT3RK1ng56
      What timezone are you in: Eastern
      What country do you live in: United States
      What languages do you speak: English, Some French, Some German, and Some Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod:
      Hello there, the reason I am applying to become mod is mainly, I love helping out with anything, and being there for others when needed, and not needed. I know that there is a lot of responsibility that comes into being staff, I have experience of being staff so I know the risks and the duties of being a staff member. Sometimes I don't see much staff on, on some of the servers, and there are rule breakers on there as well. I would love to prevent that. If I was to be apart of the Mineverse staff, I'm positive you wouldn't have made a wrong decision. I know my application is probably not the best in here but I still hope you think about it before you make a decision.

Now here's where I go to in the details of why I want to be staff. As long as I've played on Mineverse, I've enjoyed it as a member, but I wanna be on Mineverse as a staff member. I do understand this means I will start from the bottom of the ranks, which I completely understand and respect. If I was to get accepted as a staff member on Mineverse I would help the server in anyway possible. For example, with plugin configuration questions new ideas, stuff like that, and most of all helping the wonderful players on Mineverse. I will be helping the new comers that come to Mineverse, all players included. I will be answering all the questions that each and every person has to ask. If I miss a members question I make sure to go back and read it so that way everyone gets the same amount of help as everyone else. I will protect the server from the so called "ddosers" that threaten the server as well as keeping the chat, and mini games a safe and fun environment for the wonderful players to play on. When I go on Mineverse I sometimes see a spammer, and people always asking questions, and I would like that to stop by being helping them out. I will devote all my spare time to helping you guys out.

As a staff member I also like to bond with the players so that way they know that they can always count on me, and trust me. I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative, and so that I can just goof off, I apply to help and benefit the server as much as I can, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can. I should be a staff member because many servers lack the need of justice throughout the community, (not meaning Mineverse) and I know I can be a good staff member due to the fact that many people enjoy my sense of humor and personality. As well the aspect of me that I am a very straight-foward person that does not put up with wrong-doings. I also know that being a staff member takes hard work, and I am up to the challenge for what ever may come in the near future, I am willing to help the server and the players. I truly do mean it when I say it. I am not asking for you to think this is the best app but for you to at least think about this app before you reject it, I want to prove to you that I can be a great staff member and really help out.

I'm asking for a chance to let me prove to you and let me show you what I can offer as a staff member. Like I said before my application may no be the best and I would hope that you take time and think about it before you reject this application, and if I do get accepted then I thank you very much and will be glad that I'm apart of the staff team. I will fulfill my duties as a staff member. Thanks for taking the time to read this. -Sincerely BuTT3RK1ng56
      *If I do not get accepted I respect your decision, and will stay play as a member on the server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday:
      Weekly:
      - Monday: 5:00am-6:00am then 3:25pm-10:00pm
      - Tuesday: 5:00am-6:00am then 3:25pm-10:00pm
      - Wednesday: 5:00am-6:00am then 3:25pm-10:00pm
      - Thursday: 5:00am-6:00am then 3:25pm-10:00pm
      - Friday: 5:00am-6:00am then 3:25pm-12:00pm
      Weekends:
      - Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm then 5:00pm-12:00pm
      - Sunday: 9:00am-1:00pm then 4:00pm-10:00pm
      *Note: If I am to go away for a bit (like on vacation or am busy because of school I will make sure to notice all staff members, and my higher up that is in charge.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse: I have played for at least 4-5 months.
      Have you ever been banned in the past: No, of course not.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator: Yes, my past experience as staff widens from owning servers, developing them, and working for them for two years. I understand guidelines, and rules of each server no matter what they are. I respect those rules and will follow them as I would if I was a normal player.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate: OpPvp, and creative.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.