x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Bubble_Bongo's Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Bubble_Bongo, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Bubble_Bongo

Bubble_Bongo Active Member

How old are you? 13

Your in-game name: Bubble_Bongo

What timezone are you in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What country do you live in? USA

What languages do you speak? English, and a little bit of Spanish.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be a mod so I can help the members of Mineverse, also I see a lot of hackers/spammers. Also, you can tell that they are gliding, they will be from 1 building to the next and everyone would see them. And I would like to put a halt to all this ruckus. I could also help with future maps or if anyone has any questions they would like to ask, I would be glad to answer it. But, to be honest, I'm not such a good builder (in my opinion), I think I would mainly be good at redstone or unless you would want be to build, I would be glad to and I would try my absolute best. Also, you might not need me to, but I am decent at world edit. I have loved this server so much and the time I've been on it has been an absolute blast.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I love to play on Mineverse as much as I can. As long as I don't have any sporting events going on or we are on vacation. I love to play on Mineverse as much as I can (My baseball team is 7th in the country for my age group! :D)

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Mineverse for about 3 months or longer I would say, and to be honest, I have loved those 3 months on here.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I do not have past experience as moderator, but I do own my own server (It Is a Tekkit Classic Mod Server), and I am Co-Owner on 2 other servers, and a helper, on a quite successful server. Also, on those servers I am mainly a redstoner, or a builder if they need 1.

Additional Info: I have most of my friends on Mineverse on infection. I mostly play infection, where I see most of the hackers. I also play the other mini games (that are also really good), but just not that much. The best way to contact me is thorugh Skype. If you need it just msg me.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    2. jalyn

jalyn Experienced Member

Good App Good luck for mud I hope you get it :)

3. Yin

Yin Boss Member

Just a bit more general knowledge and familiarity with the community, and I'd say you have a nice chance.

4. Bubble_Bongo

I just revised it Yin. What do u think?

5. ZaMpAgE

ZaMpAgE Well-Known Member

Good job on your mod app. Other than that, I support. :)

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support-
      Add more details
      Color (To Make It Look Better)
      Bold the questions
      Become more active on the forums

Other reason is that I have never seen you in-game at all, I really don't know how you react in-game etc.

7. Bubble_Bongo

Color Doesn't make it better, the words are what count.

8. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Add some more details on why you should become a mod, add some colors to make it stand out more, tell us about your personality, and yourself. Good luck!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.