x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (BST) Squidy424 Moderator app (Kit PvP Infection)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DatSquidy, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DatSquidy

DatSquidy Experienced Member

How old are you? 13
      Your in-game name: Squidy424
      What time zone are you in? BST
      What country do you live in? England
      What languages do you speak? English
      Why do you think you should become a mod?I think I should become a Moderator of mineverse because I've seen a lot of Inactive mods in-game and forums and I was on the lobby earlier helping someone out and explaining to him about why he was banned off a game mode I'm always trying to help people on mineverse, I have also noticed a lot of hackers on Mineverse, With such a little staff team they can't all handle all the reports, I wish to help the community all I can, I'll always be online to help or ban a hacker, I'll never ever abuse my powers for anything in the world, I'm a nice guy and only wish to help the server with all the hackers,advertisers & general rule breakers, yes I know about I broke the rules one time but haven't we all? After I broke the rules I took a read through the Mineverse Rules, now I know the rule I broke leads to a ban I felt really bad, I've been a mod on a couple servers so I know what I'm doing, I'm contactable on ,forums & in-game on mineverse.I love The community of mineverse its so alive with evrey Gamemode i just love helping other player of mineverse and hope to see it grow evenmore.Ive had
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 5-6hours a day during the school week.And 6-8hours when not at school.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes on Skyblock for Warp killing and I faced my punishment and extremely sorry for it.
      A bit about you? Im 13 and my real is Nathan and i live in reading. i have 3 pets rabbit,cat,hamster and i have 2 sisters.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?About almost 2 years but I only made a forums account a while back as I was extremely busy irl.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?Yes ive been moderator 4 times and Head-Admin on 1 server But those servers have been shut down :(. (BTW) i have my own server but its down
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) Op Pvp kit PvP

Commands I know:
      /tempban
      /tempmute
      /mute
      /ban
      /msg
      /r
      /fly

Which of our servers would you like to moderate, if accepted?
      I would like to moderate KitPvP, Infection . If you are only willing to accept me for two servers, I would like KitPvP and OP PvP. Here's why;

KitPvP
      Well this is the server where I basically started playing and I have tried my best to help out on there. I believe I have what it takes to give KitPvP what they deserve and improve the experience for most, if not all players. I also know that it is lacking mods and is neglected especially in the 'hacker' area.

Infection why?Because the first time i went on Infection i knew i would love it and i know a lot of people on infection and we have a laugh and and chat and i think i got what it takes :D
      Why should you become a Moderator, what is your motivation?(Answer both)

My motivation is my ability to help, and that I can see that help is needed. I log onto these 2 servers daily to see no moderators on but a large amount of people. These servers have hackers, and I've had more hackers banned then most of our current mods.Becuase Most Mods are like 15+ and got a lot of jobs to do.

Thanks For Reading My Moderator Application I Hope You Enjoy Reading.

Squid-

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    2. Exy

Exy Well-Known Member

No support for the following reasons.

1. Not enough detail.
      2. Colour/bold (optional)
      3. Be more active.

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Be more active on the forums

4. FlexReinforced

FlexReinforced Active Member

No Support

I Don't see you online that much

Be More active on the fourms

5. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

No support

6. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

No Support.

7. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.