x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Blueeyes9999 (Staff Application)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Blueeyes9999, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Blueeyes9999

Blueeyes9999 Active Member

Blueeyes9999
      Moderator Application

================

Introduction

Hi, I'm Blueeyes9999 and I am here to apply for mod as you all know. I love Mineverse and it is awesome to play. I think it would be great if you could get a experienced moderator on to your server such as myself to just basically help around with everything that you need. At first when I played this server I couldn't stop playing but now I play even more until I have to eat.
      I think that I am a fun kind of serious type of person. I love to make people laugh and have a overall fun time with everyone I meet. I love to help when they need it and I hope I will get help when I need it. I am a hard-worker and I do what i'm told, when i'm told. That's all there is to me and I know because of how good this server is that I probably won't get the job but please let me have this job because I would do anything that you tell me on the job.

How old are you? I am 14 years old.
      Your in-game name: Blueeyes9999
      What timezone are you in? EST
      What country do you live in? Canada
      What languages do you speak? English/French/Partially Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I should be mod because I want to make Mineverse a better server than it already is with a great moderator such as my self who has all players kind to everyone and not breaking the rules and I am experienced as a moderator as well.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am on Mineverse about 3-5 hours a day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Mineverse for about 1-2 years now.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been moderator on 3 or 4 different servers and admin on 2.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    2. Van

Van Boss Member

Sorry to say bit it dosen't feel like you are 14 when i reading this.
      1. Add more information.
      2. Add color.
      3. Be more active in game and on forum.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support, Good Luck ;)!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.