x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • BlockheroRS' Moderator Application (Edited)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BlockheroRS, Jul 12, 2015.

1. BlockheroRS

BlockheroRS Experienced Member

How old are you? I'm turning 13 on the 22nd.

Your in-game name: BlockheroRS

What timezone are you in? UTC

What country do you live in? Canada

What languages do you speak? English, Portagues, Arabic, learning French at school.. and Sign.. I don't know how that helps thru chat but it might help o.o.

Why do you think you should become a mod? Everyone knows I used to hack and rage. But I have changed ALOT, I have become more mature and a little more stable. I have been doing Yoga, photography and jogging and I have been spending time in nature.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? It's the summer so, about 10+ hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Ages, Before most of the players have even played. (Over 2 years, since Mineverse was a cute little baby)

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, but as I said. I have changed a lot and wish I can be forgiven and treated as the new "BlockheroRS".

Do you have any past experiences moderating? Yes, I have moderated on Knights old server (R.I.P) and have been moderating on a couple of other servers a while ago. I would be qualified to be a moderator on the Pwing server if it wasn't for me having to be a donor.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

KitPvP and OP PvP

My Qualities and skills.

I can be an effective leader and listen to players. I can help others and record players hacking, I know what to do in a situation as someones hacking or spamming. I know not to ban immediately unless they are hacking but of course I am aware I need proof. I know when kick if someone is spamming instead of banning, If someone continues to spam and advertise I know to ban. I know to have proof before I do any of these actions. I am a good team leader, I can co-operate with other mods and players as they are also human and trying to enjoy themselves. I know many mods I may have to work with I may not like immediately, but I can see their good side and learn to love them. I have been a moderator a few times. I know the commands and how to treat other players with respect. There are a lot of moderators out there that swear at their players and disrespect them. I am not that kind of mod, I treat every player with respect and treat them equally. I can be helpful, and useful. I can be social but when it's time to get serious I get serious. This is my first time applying for a moderator. A lot of people still think I am a bad person but I know have changed. If this does not get accepted I understand, and that I will have to introduce the new BlockheroRS to the server and show them that I am now loveable and is kind and helpful.

I Can Respect Players No Matter Who They Are.

I was raised in a great environment. I was taught to respect people no matter who they are. I have been banned from the Plunderseas server because I was defending gay rights. My father is Arabic, I am kind of embarrassed to say that. Saying we all know the situation. So I know that Arabics aren't all their stereotypical image.

Kind

I have changed a lot since I have been banned. I now know to respect others and learn to see their good side if I haven't seen it already. I can treat others equally and be a good friend. I don't care about what their background is, everyone has a good side.

Honesty

I am very honest, if it's the old BlockheroRS or this current new one. I have always been honest at school, at home or in game. Of course sometimes I do believe a white lie can be Appreciated.But if it's important, a white lie is out of the question.

Maturity

Believe it or not, I am now very mature. I no longer rage, as this is a game and it's not gonna kill you if you lose an item that you will re-obtain 10 minutes later.

Past Experiences and Knowledge of Moderating.

I have been a moderator on a few small servers and I have done well moderating on them. I no longer play on them as most of them are dead and no one is usually online. I would have been qualified for a great server known as Pwing if I didn't have to be a donor. Here on Mineverse for a long time, I not only know my way around the server, but I know how to be a good moderator, respectful moderator and kind moderator. I know when to ignore someone if they are just trying to get the worst of me. I can ignore them and continue making the server a better place. Moderators on OP PvP and KitPvP are never on. And if you accept this moderator application I am SURE it will get better. As I am always online about 9+ hours and can make sure everyone has a good time.

My Will To Go On

I used to rage, I admit, I was a squeaker and a sore loser. But now I am none of those things. I can be helpful to newer players. I remember quitting some servers because of getting killed by hackers. But now I don't quit the server, I go back and try again. Eventually getting better, and better until I can finally defeat that player, or hacker.

Why I should be a mod (Sorry If I repeat some things)

Sorry if I had said this about 202 times, but I have changed a lot. I repeat it because I am PROUD of it. I am an experienced moderator and I am now mature. And I love the Mineverse.com server. In general, OP PvP and KitPvP don't really have too many mods online. Mods should always be not those two servers, especially since they are PvP servers are hacking is frequent on Mineverse PvP servers, I would like to change that. If my moderator application gets accepted I can PROMISE you that that will change. I know I can't stop all the hacking, but if there's at least 1 moderator is online, and I will always be online, it will get better.

I am very honest and can admit to my mistakes. I can listen to players and I have a lot of patience. My patience comes in handy in case of players attempting to do ANYTHING to get me banned or demoted. I have dealt with a lot of those players, so I have a little bit of training.

I will not be the perfect mod with the perfect record. I have been banned several times before, for hacking, raging, spamming. I am ashamed to admit to those. But now I no longer do those things, and I beg you, for a second chance.

I spend a lot of time on the forums, I love to explore threads and see what people have to offer, I can lock grave dug threads, or lock threads on a players request, I can stop flamewars, and I can spend a lot of time on the report section. I love helping players, that feel of doing a good thing, especially for a new player. It's nice meeting new people, maybe making a good friend. But I don't care if your my friend or my best friend. If you broke the rules, or ruin peoples gameplay and their limited time of living, I will enforce the rules.

I am not the only one who has encountered a rager, spammer or spamming advertising rager on OP PvP or Kit PvP millions of times with no moderators online. No one to help you, no one to save you. It completely ruins the gameplay for players, especially new one, chances are, new players will leave and never come back. if you've ever played OP PvP, It's never as good and active as it used to be. I would like to be a moderator to simply look at reports IMMEDIATLY and determine if it's valid, or invalid, help players and make sure everyone has a good time. I can simply tell if someone is hacking, whether it's fake hacker, or if a player is actually hacking. I will always have proof before I drop the ban hammer. I know the rules and know what to do MUCH better than most moderators. I can determine if a moderator is doing someone right, or wrong. Now I decided to attempt to take matters into my own hands and make a moderator application. I would LOVE to help players, as I know the feeling when no one is there to help you.

I am respectful, I respect other players no matter what they believe, how they look, their background or their beliefs. I respect everyone equally as I grew up in an environment that taught me to treat everyone equally.

Keep In Mind!

I closed my last application because some people live in the past. I have changed significantly and I am a new person. If we have not met yet, try getting to know the new me. I have played Mineverse since it was a cute little baby, and I created this application so I can moderate and help players on OP PvP and Kit PvP. There have been several times I have been attacked by hackers and no mods were online, so I can ask them to teleport and record, then ban the hacker. I listen to players and their pleads. This moderator application is for the better of Mineverse, as I play for minimum 8 hours a day and can always supervise Kit PvP and OP PvP. I hope you understand that I am changed and you don't know me. If you think I am still that annoying hacking little disrespectful squeaker, I am not.

In Conclusion

I will not be the perfect moderator, but I know my way around and will be a good moderator, I know the rules. I've never been so eager to support a server. I know when to ban someone or not. I know what to do in a crisis and I can solve problems and I know what to do in a crisis. I understand some people still live in the past and think I am still the old Block that no one liked. But Now I am better. Give me a chance and I can prove it to you. Thank you for reading. I hope I can support the server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supports: 1

Neutrals: 3

No Supports: 1

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    2. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Neutral.
      - Some spelling/grammar errors.
      - More detail in "why should you be a mod"
      - Kind of bland. Add some neutral/dark colors to it.

3. BlockheroRS

Can you tell me where my grammer errors are pretty please? My index finger is broken so i'm forced to type with my middle finger. Lol.

4. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

Goodluck for now Neutral.

5. Van

Van Boss Member

Make it like part one and two.

6. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

No support

7. emxly_x

emxly_x Well-Known Member

Support! You seem really sweet and capable, just a tip:
      • Dont space out your sentences too much

8. BlockheroRS

Ok, thank you for the support and the tip :).

9. BlockheroRS

10. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Neutral, try to make it easier to read (conclusion color). Also I haven't seen you in game much, maybe that's because of different time zones? But if I get to know you, then support. For now neutrual

11. BlockheroRS

@Nightfire please remove all off topic posts please :D

12. BlockheroRS

13. BlockheroRS