x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Block Hunt (Gamemode Suggestion)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Echoed_, Jul 3, 2015.

?

Should this be Added

Poll closed Aug 21, 2015.
    1. Yes! Mineverse would benefit from it!

15 vote(s)
      83.3%
    2. No! Mineverse would not benefit from it!

3 vote(s)
      16.7%
    1. chupacabra200

chupacabra200 Experienced Member

2. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

Thank you for all your supports.
      @The Real Xtreme I understand your statement about the bigger servers. But, this server has a community. People who play this server a lot might enjoy this, and they can play with their friends that they made here.
      Also, about your statement about Cypriot, you never know. True their are lots of things on this server that need to be ironed out. He might turn it around, he might not. This is just a suggestion.

3. C4_4U_00

C4_4U_00 Active Member

Support with suggestions, Block Hunt should be hunting the blocks, not letting the blocks defend themselves.
      The hunters should get Iron armor and a diamond sword, along with Speed Boost I, so when they are chasing the blocks, they can't just keep running the whole round.
      The hiders should have nothing, and have their block preset for them, going with the map theme.
      The shop would only be while waiting for a game to start, and it would be buying blocks that you can disguise as on certain maps.
      In my experience on two different servers that are popular for block hunt, or hide-n-seek, one outperforms the other based on what I just listed. This is only my opinion, but it really shows if you were to play the two servers.

4. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

I respect your opinions, but here are my answers:
      The reason why Blocks have stuff is so they are not totally defenseless when a hunter comes after them. If they get cornered, they can get out easier and run away.
      I balanced the kits, but the hunters are significantly better than the blocks kit.
      The Shop is open at all times, because you start out with 0 coins.
      Thank you for your suggestions :)