x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Blitzwinger1fan's Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by J_2the_osh, Jan 2, 2015.

1. J_2the_osh

J_2the_osh Active Member

How old are you?
      I am 13 years old

Whats your in-game name?
      My in-game name is blitzwinger1fan.

What timezone are you in? And. What country do you live in?
      My time zone for where i live is GBP and i live in England whats in the United Kingdom.

What languages do you speak?
      I only speak one language witch English but the majority of people who go on mineverse speak English.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think i should be a mod because i love this server and i want people to follow the rules for the fellow minecrafters can play on this amazing server without people breaking the rules or swearing because as young people play this so they shouldn't be reading stuff like what some do and I know you have the pwn filter to stop that but some people get around this it gets me mad when people do this.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Well i can be active on mineverse for hours as it is the best minecraft server and with friends you lose the track of time on it as your having so much fun and as a person who is a minecraft addict it is hard to part with this amazing server. So i can be on this server for a minimum of 2 hours a day

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I wont lie i am not sure how long i have been playing on mineverse but it has at least for 6 mounts but a guess of 8-9 months ago thats a guess as i am not sure (who keeps track of when they joined a server)

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I have never been banned from any server in my life i have only been on minecraft a just over a year and i never break the rules the only time i did was when i was advertising a role play and a mod muted me for 10 mins as i was apparently spamming when i was waiting a while before speaking but it was as i was putting the same thing he/she said it was because i was saying the same thing when i spoke but i have learnt from that so i wont do it again

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I haven't had any past experience as a mod but i have been an admin on a few servers ages ago if this isn't good enough skip to the end. I was an admin on a few servers with mates and people who needed help and also i have had my own server and i expect it would be similar as being a admin but without certain stuff like oping people and other stuff. I know i will be able to ban and kick people thats the only bit i know for certain

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would LOVE to be a mod on Creative as i am a big fan of building and stuff like that and also i would love to be a mod on skyblock as there are people on there breaking the rules and making death traps to get stuff and who spam constantly what is annoying

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    2. J_2the_osh

J_2the_osh Active Member

if you need anymore info please tell me and i will add it for you

3. Van

Van Boss Member

Hello Blitzwinger, I do not support your application sadly because of the following reasons:

- Active. New member.
      New member isn't that best titel to have if you are trying to get Moderator. I would suggest to get Active member, Well-Known-Member, Experienced Member or Boss Member. Active member shows that you are pready active on forum and have some experience. Well-Known-Member shows that you have been here a bit have some good experience. Experienced member and Boss member will show that you are extremely active well known and have some really good experience.

- Grammar, there is some grammar mistakes in this application, it would be nice if you could fix that.

- Color isn't something a application need, but I would suggest to use color here. It is pready hard for me to read and color would make it much easier for me to read.

- You need a lot more information under "Why do you think you should become a Moderator"

- You have 9 messages? I can only see 6 postings on your profile?

Try to improve this to get my support, good luck from ~xxxvan.

4. J_2the_osh

J_2the_osh Active Member

Thank you for this feed back and i will edit this i only have a new member and few stuff on it as i haven't had it long and i will improve this it should be done by the end of the day and thank you for the help