x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ASIA | Blinci's Moderator Application | "A Thin Russian Pancake Production"

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Biaminater26, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Would You Try A Thin Russian Pancake (Blinci) They are actually really good trust me

1. YES YES YES YES

42.9%
    2. no

28.6%
    3. A Little Bit

28.6%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Support. You seem fit for the position, great application.

2. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

No Support
      - Do more reports.
      -Become more active on forums.
      - Your Knowledge category really only talks about your grades which is pretty irrelevant to the question that is asked. Try talking about your knowledge of the server. Like how you may (or may not be) familiar with the rules and stuff like that.
      - There are many grammar and spelling mistakes that should be fixed. Considering how you emphasized your smarts on the Knowledge category, these mistakes contradicts what you said.
      - The Respect section also does not explain why you should be mod. It really only focuses on the meaning to respect besides the final sentence. The last sentence does not give a lot of detail on how you may (or may not be) respectful to most, or all, players. I suggest improving this section by noting things on how you're a respectful person and maybe give examples of this.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    3. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Neutral, reasons stated above.

And I'm pretty sure no one cares if you're an OG or not.

4. MCCD

MCCD Active Member

Changing to neutral, reasons stated by Tonya

5. Biaminater26

Biaminater26 Active Member

I guess that could be true, fair enough. Sorry if saying that did offend you or others, if requested will edit it out of there
      Like said before yes I have been trying my best to taste more variety when it comes to all servers in the Mineverse community. I usually just do a bit of pvp games and mostly infection which may be why I haven't been seen by many. Ty for honest feedback. :)
      I admit after looking at it closely I do seem like a brat. Judging how people have been reacting to this I will most likely do a reapplication soon. As always your honesty is appreciated
      True, like said before will most likely do a more "respectful and less brat like" reapplication
      Fair enough. I seen by the end of this most have disliked which is understandable, thanks for the feedback though unless I'm allowed to change the format completely which I don't think is allowed I'll check in a sec I will completely re-do my moderator application. Once again thanks for the feedback I much rather have valid feedback then buff support.

6. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

You can just edit your current application...

7. Biaminater26

Biaminater26 Active Member

True. But considering the comments so far I think I'm better off to do another reapplication later on when I become a bit more active and mature.

Staff please lock this fourm. Reasons stated. Thanks all for the feedback I will do my best to improve and hopefully come back with a much better reapplication.

8. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

@Ordi @Quertiss @Sparky

9. Quertiss

Quertiss Retired Head Mod

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.