x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ASIA | Blinci's Moderator Application | "A Thin Russian Pancake Production"

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Biaminater26, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Would You Try A Thin Russian Pancake (Blinci) They are actually really good trust me

1. YES YES YES YES

42.9%
    2. no

28.6%
    3. A Little Bit

28.6%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Biaminater26

Biaminater26 Active Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Your in-game name:

Blinci ;)

What timezone are you in?

Pacific Rockies Standard Time (Vancouver)

What country do you live in?

Canada, British Columbia

What languages do you speak?

I currently speak Fluent English but I do know a bit of Russian and French

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I use iSpring recording software and regular minecraft screenshots for evidence gathering which I usually post on YouTube

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Knowledge

The famous saying "Knowledge is power" can be true in a variety of ways. I contain knowledge inside my
      soul literally since my parents urge me to exceed in school and other things that obviously requires a lot of knowledge. I always get only A's and B's on report cards and actually made the honor roll this year.
      Its not only from school I have knowledge in, I know of many things that most may not know, how many on the server still knows that the rank "God" was once called "Admin"?
      I've been on Mineverse since September 2013 making me one of the biggest og's here and holding much knowledge about the server and more over the past years.

Activity

Being active in the game as well on the fourms is a responsibility that has to be taken into consideration as a mod. It takes times and effort for the community of any server to grow to its fullest potential, from catching hackers and more we must keep the Mineverse environment clean and welcoming for newest of members to the community as well as the highest ranking og's. I atmit I did take a break from Mineverse for around 5 months since I got into World Of Tanks but then that got boring so now I'm back here :D

Respect

Respect is something that you cannot buy, it must be earned. You must prove yourself worthy of somebody's respect by accompany them, making them feel welcomed, making your presence make them feel like they are safe, showing respect to others is showing respect to yourself. Just like the famous saying "Treat others the way you want to be treated". Been building respect with people old and new since the very begging, the opening in September 2013. Good times.

Maturity

I can honestly admit there are some flaws in me, nobody is perfect, I have my flaws, I'm only 15, but I can promise I am mature enough to know whats good and bad when problems leap apon my shoulders, know when to act and when to not to involve myself in a situation where its best not to.

Experience

Over the course of past 5 solid years of playing Minecraft I've developed quite the amount of experience and have become more independent, clever and wise when it comes to handling tasks, socializing with others and you name it! I understand the precept on how to make the game more enjoyable for everyone

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

School Schedule:

Monday-Thursday : 1-3 hours
      Friday-Sunday : 3-6 hours

Summer/Winter/Spring Break Schedule :
      All : ITS OVER 9000!!!!
      (A LOT)
      Although my school schedule due to homework is not impresive I can be active 5+ hours daily on holidays and pro-d days as well as summer which is right now despite also actively doing swim team, hockey, ultimate frisbee, biking, hiking etc (yeah I am a athlete)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

Like said before I am one of the biggest og's here since I joined in September 2013, joined forums on December 2013 which makes me one of the biggest og's who still play Mineverse actively beside the major staff/owners of course
      (I'm Being Honest)

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I was banned once for being accused of shooting though walls which by looking at the video was understandable but I swear I have no idea how to get a hack client, there was a opening in the wall behind him where I shot though which was 3 years ago when I was much more immature. My deepest apologies if you don't believe me I've worked day and night extremely hard to make sure I could not be accused of such crimes ever again which for the past years have been doing really well in. That was quite a long time ago and was the only time I was actually ever banned on any minecraft server, ever.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I was admin on my brother's friends old server for a few months but then it shut down due to inactive staff, the experience gave me a rough idea on how to handle a server but that was a year ago, still know a lot though. :)

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count?

Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?

Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

Yes, try 4 years xD

Do you have Skype and TeamSpeak 3 for offline communication?

Yes, although I do have these I wonder why the Mineverse community doesn't use Discord instead in my opinion its much more efficient, I know that there is a official Mineverse discord for public but what about a private one for staff members?

If you don't recognize me here is a list of my past usernames : Biaminater, Mailable, iCamouflage, ImNotYoTarget, HaloMasterChef, Krazy_Kirby and Biaminater26 (yeah I know the usernames are bad don't question it these were mostly made when I was way younger xD)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for spending your time reviewing my Moderator Application, I look forward to seeing you and if not please give me feedback on what I could do to be better I appreciate the feedback! :D​

And as always,
      Make Sure To Love Thin Russian Pancakes (Blinci) xD
      Much luv - Blinci​

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    2. MCCD

MCCD Active Member

Support! Best of luck!

Also- I feel you on the username thing... although it was my cousins who changed them, not me...

3. Biaminater26

Thanks for the support! And Yeah so true about the username thingy xD

4. oftenNerdy

oftenNerdy Active Member

Support! Super active, very mature, and very helpful to everyone. good luck!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    5. Biaminater26

Ty :D

6. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Neutral haven't seen you in-game often.

Good luck!

7. johnpickReports

johnpickReports Active Member

I Support you and we could always use another mod that's a good pvper and actually knows how to ban hackers well. Blinci isn't the kindof mod that would be like oh report on forums even though 50% of us don't have forums. Blinci will be a good mod

8. Biaminater26

that would be because i have like listed above changed my name a lot and took a break for a bit, will promise to be active (im mostly infection guy). ty for gl

9. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

You broke a rule of the Forums on your own mod application by triple posting...try to just hit reply to make it all in one post...

Neutral
      -I see a few spelling errors (might want to fix them, lmk if you want to)
      -You mainly talk about your school grades in the Knowledge category
      -Never see you in game?
      -I guess it's just glitched, but on some gamemodes it says "no player found" when you do /seen blinci

Hopefully you can change my mind to support! Good luck.

10. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Neutra, reasons stated.

11. Biaminater26

I took your opinion into consideration, I'm pleased to announce that I did go over it for typo's etc and deleted the triple post sorry about that. Thank you for the feedback! :)

12. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Not trying to be rude but there is no need to post two messages just quote twice in the same message.

13. Purge

Purge Boss Member

NO THANKU

No support .

14. Biaminater26

Okay, fair enough sorry this is my first application your feedback is appreciated

Edited* Yes I atmit i did take a break for awhile I vow to be more active it might seem like I'm inactive since I usually play infection only but I promise I will go on other servers more frequently thanks again!
      Please state why you put No Support your feedback is appreciated and I will change it to satisfy as many people as possible

15. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

It's not only about your application. It's your lack of reports, lack of detail, inactivity.

16. Biaminater26

Very well, will add more to my application to make it more "professional and acceptable". Like stated before I will try to choose more variety and devote myself more the Mineverse and Mineverse alone. As always your feedback is appreciated and will make these changes soon.

17. johnpickReports

johnpickReports Active Member

Terror Blinci might be the kind of person who would check out hackers when She gets messaged ingame. Also she would probs check forums a lot

18. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Not sure you read the rules because you have triple posted and well, you typed out two different messages and could've put them in one - but that one isn't against the rules.

Hopefully you can change my mind to support but currently it's neutral leaning towards no support. Although I have already commented, I think you're a great person but I do not think you are ready.

19. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

People are spiting you due to tripling posting, but really you shouldn't worry about that at all. The amount of people who triple post on their application (Including some of those who are saying you've not read the rules) is very common.

I'll consider you in the future, but all I really got from your application is that you joined the forums in 2013, therefore you feel the need to somewhat boast that you are an "OG" of Mineverse, attempting to give yourself a boost towards the position. I honestly couldn't care when you joined. You meet the requirements, therefore you have the same chance as everyone else at the position. The amount of people who joined much later than yourself and achieved the position is unreal. They also probably have a better understanding of the server as a whole, concluding why being an "OG" means literally nothing.

20. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

No support

-Spread to more gamemodes

-Do more reports

Good luck

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.