x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Bispen's Application [Moderator Position]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by bispen, Mar 21, 2017.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bispen

bispen Active Member

Your in-game name: hf

What timezone are you in?
      Pacific Standard (Canada)

What country do you live in?
      I live in Canada.

What languages do you speak?
      I mainly speak English, I am currently learning Spanish!

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes I indeed do, I have a recording software: "Action!" I also have a screenshot software: Gyazo.

Why do you
      think you should become a mod? I believe I can bring a lot to the server. Becoming apart of the staff team is no joke, but it's really fun. If I really put my mind to it, I can really improve the server toxicity-wise. Also, some players are toxic towards me and I control myself around those players. I am not disrespectful towards those players because sometimes they are having a bad day, you don't know what is going on in their day, so why make it worse by being toxic?

I am also familiar with the rules, and I will follow them. I will not abuse my staffing position by using harmful commands to other players, trying to gain fame, or just straight up being lazy. I know how to find a cheater, I have experience with cheaters and I've caught many cheaters in the past. Due to all my knowledge, I feel I can find hackers nice and easily.

I know how to screen-share as well, I even have my own screen -sharing guide I can go off of. I am a very honest gal and I would never lie to anyone on MineVerse. Being a staff member helps me grow my character. It helps me become more mature, helps my social skills, and improves my responsibility. I love interacting with other players in TeamSpeak as well and I can use my current social skills to efficiently screen-share them.

My behavior reflects on my reputation and the reputation of the server. I will always be mature and serious while screen-sharing but I will also be myself. I will never "force" myself to be someone I'm not, because that ruins the fun. I wouldn't call this position a job, but I would call it a hobby. I have tough skin so whatever players say to me will not personally affect me, it just reflects on them as a person.

I am also a very trusted person and I'm always willing to help out anyone. But we all know, it takes time to trust a person. I can make sure people trust me in TeamSpeak to help them out with whatever their problem is. If I tell them I will do something I will always keep it in my head until I complete the task. This is good because it shows I take my job and the reputation for the server very seriously so I will do something when I say I will, I do not lie. I am also very dedicated and persistent towards what I do. I usually don't give up on what I do and keep doing it til it's done.

I will do as much as I can to be nice and kind to as many players as possible, making the community better for all, young and old! Helping people on the server is important because it provides a sense that someone is there in case trouble arises. As a mod, you are that person. You go around and help people, just for the sheer purpose of helping! This is a very important role, and I really hope that I can fulfill it! Helping people in teamspeak is also important because it shows your maturity one on one with someone because you are talking to that person with your real voice, not just through chat. This shows your maturity level, and I know I can fulfill it well!

I will bring a helping and kind attitude whenever I come on the server! I will always be willing to help people, no matter what the situation is! I can assure you that I will maintain the most professional attitude I can! I want people to think of me as a nice, kind person, who will help them no matter the situation. I don't want people to be scared when they talk to me, I want them to feel as comfortable as they can!

Here is a list of things I really think can bring a positive effect to the server.
      - I am an active person, once I have to dedicated myself to something, I don't stop working until my time is done.

- I am always watching chat and the players. I try my best to get rid of all the hackers.

- I do have previous experience as a staff member, so I can use that past experience to use in things such as spotting hackers, rule breakers, etc.

- When I have started on something, I like to finish that work before I leave the server. The reason behind this is that I do not like to leave work half finished. This explains my work ethic.

- I'm used to respecting authority and the staff are the higher authority here. I respect my teachers for what they do and I respect helpers for what they do, simple as that. They aren't the only people I respect. I respect all of my friends as equal as I respect anyone. Everyone is equal. That's how I like to be treated, with respect.

- In support rooms you are to help others to the best of your abilities. Which I have experience with on servers that I was previously staff on. I am very easy to talk to, so if someone came into the support room ready to chop my head off I will stay calm and most likely get another staff. In this case I am not too sure how the whole system works, I will learn! :)

I am always ready to enforce the rules. For example say someone advertised their server out of no where and he will not stop, I will give them the correct punishment. If my friend was hacking and didn't tell me I would ban him/her. If a hacker was hacking I would do in the best of my power to correctly punish the hacker and make sure he does not get away with it.

To improve the community, I think that what needs to be done is to make it clear that Minecraft is a game to enjoy, not to rage, if I am accepted, I will be strict with those players that do not comply with MineVerse standards.

This is a little about myself: I'm a female and 15 years of age. I like to ski in my freetime. I have had many different experiences with leadership whether it be on a soccer/ski team, being a counselor at winter camps, or even being a staff member on minecraft servers; I tend to take charge and try my best to keep my team happy/healthy. I have been on Minecraft for 6 years, and during this, I have become very well-known throughout the Minecraft community. I take part in global conversations, and love chatting with players in game, and on teamspeak. I have been trying my best to give people who request it the help that they need from simple things like ‘I need to create a faction,' to more complicated like ‘how do I maintain a good faction?’ I get such satisfaction out of the thanks I receive that it drives me to help more and more. I'd like to think that I am a role model; I teach people rules, commands, and settle issues between players. Thank you for letting me apply - hf.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? My schedule will look a little like this!
      [Weekends]
      Saturday - 8 - 12 hours.
      Sunday - 6 - 10 hours.
      [Week Days]
      Monday - 5 - 8 hours.
      Tuesday - 5 - 8 hours.
      Wednesday 6 - 9 hours.
      Thursday 5 - 8 hours.
      Friday 8 - 12 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing MineVerse for almost around 2 years. Note - I have not always played on the account hf.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I was banned for death threats on a different account IGN - Crits_ when I was younger and immature. I no longer have access to crits_ I only have the accounts BispenYT, and hf. I have now learned my lesson and know what is wrong and whats not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      A while ( 3 months ago) I managed 80 to 100 players. I highly enjoyed being the owner of the server. It was an amazing experience. I realized in order to be an effective leader, it is good to learn to deal with different personalities and learn positive conflict resolution without losing my temper. It was actually an experience that helped me deal with real life situations. I learned how to get along with others and socialize effectively therefore, I believe, I have the experience and ability to be a great moderator. I have also have been staff on the following servers: SaiCoPvP, CentileHcF, ViperMC, VeltPvP, FuzePvp.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No I am most certain I do.
      Do you have 50 Post Count? I believe I have around 50 posts.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes I do! I made one right before applying.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? My forum account has been around for almost a year.
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? I sure do! You can add me on Skype: (I do not want to release my skype to the public) please contact me if I am accepted!
      I also have a teamspeak.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.