x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Bills app (apology)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BillCipher, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BillCipher

BillCipher Experienced Member

Your in-game name:
      BillCipher_
      Past names:
      Linosa456
      FreezeGod
      TheOnionWarior
      FrozenWarrior
      What timezone are you in?
      Mountain Standard Time
      What country do you live in?
      United States of America
      What languages do you speak?
      English and Spanish. I am planning to learn russian for this server, and for international traveling perpouses.
      Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
      Yes
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes. I have my window 10's laptop screen recorder, bandicam, and a video editing software.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I honestly want to be staff to help people. I see people all the time needing help and no one is around to help them. I see hackers and rule breakers everywhere but no one to take care of them. I want to be that one person that will be there for you when no one else is. I know this server is hurting. I really want to help this server. I don't want to become staff for the mod tag. I want to help people. This server is hurting, some staff members being inactive, people applying for the sheer purpose of the tag, and for the thrill they get by being accepted. I knew a couple good friends on really successful servers get their hearts broken after a toxic community caused his demotion. I really do not want to see this server go downhill like an old server I played. This old server got so bad that an admin abused and opped 6 different people to destroy the server. I wish to see this server succeed phenomenally. I know that it may seem like I am immature or needy. I am not. I only wish too help this server in any way possible. As a moderator my sheer purpose will be to help this server. I know that I am not as know as some people but I just want to help, not socialize.

I'm honest, and truthful in all situations. I sometimes see people that want to become staff, but aren’t honest or truthful. I am not a perfect human and I may make mistakes. I understand that people get demoted for abusing, but I wouldn’t ever think to abuse. I have a lot of patience for in game stuff and in real life stuff. I practice patience almost every day when I order items online for my personal needs or my family needs. I am also helpful. When someone needs help I help them. When someone needs a mod I try to help them by getting a mods attention. If someone has a problem, I will go to their aid almost instantly because not only is it my job. I love to help people because I believe you will get rewarded when you help people.

This is a quote that I live by. This is off topic but here it is. "Any man that treats another man or women like a king or queen, is a real man". I try to treat everyone nicely. I am Steadfast. Other people’s opinions and any player reputation wont apply to any punishment I would make. I will not be biased with any punishments or appeals. I may not be the most mature person ever, but I try to be mature. I believe am mature for my age and I believe up for the task of moderating. I am very organized, and I will be organized when I am a mod. A good piece of advice I heard was "everything you do, do it perfectly." I will try to do everything 100%, and really help this server. I am a hard worker. When I am a mod I will give my uttermost attention and work and I will give 100%. Hey, when I do my work I try to be fun about it, but I make sure the fun does not get in the way of work. I am also friendly. I never criticize anyone, and I try to make people feel better when they are sad. I try to support and help new people the best I can. I hope to help this server and make MV a better place.

Now do you have to trust me? I believe it is your own choice to trust or distrust anyone. I know that you will make the right choice in trusting me or distrusting me. I will accept if you trust or distrust me. I hope I can help this server in any way possible. Whether its with or without a helper rank. Another reason I believe I am eligible for helper is I understand the system. This servers moderating standards are the same as an old server I used to play. I know the obvious rules to moderating, and I am also willing to learn if the staff team works a certain way. I believe I have the sense to become helper. I know about a couple people that showed me their apps, and they don't even have the common sense to be trained by a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can put around 70+ hours into the server. And I can put up to 80+ hours on the forums.
      Timetable:
      Monday: 10:00 am till 6:00 pm
      Tuesday: 6:00 am till 6:00 pm
      Wednsday: 6:00 am till 12:30 pm. 3:30 pm till 6:30 pm.
      Thursday: 6:00 am till 6:00 pm
      Friday: 6:00 am till 6:00 pm
      Saturday: 10:00 am till 6:00 pm
      Sunday: I am usually not available on Sundays. If I am. 10:00 am till 6:00 pm

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing around 3 years. Not sure of the actual date.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes I have, and like I said. I have matured. I learned that what I did is against the rules and I got punished. I realized this because of real life events common to events that I have occurred on this server. I didn't follow the rules and I got punished for it in real life.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Moderator: I have been moderator on around 5 servers. They all have been discontinued due to budget cuts.
      Developer: I have developed countless servers but the one that hasn't closed is a server they my good friend owns.
      Administration: I have administrated around 3 servers but have been demoted due to resets and hackings.
      I believe one of these servers was called Blaze It mc.
      Owner: I have owned 3 servers in the past and I currently own a server that I use for testing plugins or building maps.
      The ip is TheCiphers.beastmc.com
      If needed. I will try to show proof of these servers. I will need to look through game files to find proof.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
      Yes
      Sorry
      I am sorry. I haven't had access to my account due to a 2 step glitch. I don't want to white-wash it. I know I have been banned in the past and recently a conflict in my life caused my judgment to be clouded. I hacked, I joust couldn't deal with it. I have dealt with this and I think its finally time to apply. Listen, people who knew me for a long time still think of me as immature or a little kid. I am not, and I feel that this could be my comeback. This will show them that I am not immature or a kid, I am strong. And I re wrote my whole app because that big hash of an app was just a bunch of bull crap. It was not a good app and it sucked. I feel this app is from my heart. Not like the other one. I actually meant this, I really want moderator. All those other times I applied it wasn't because I cared, it was because why not. Not this time

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    2. Alisha Jade

Alisha Jade Experienced Member

tf, what gamemodes do u play ive never seen u before

3. BillCipher

Probably timezones, but I play gta, prison, factions, and skygrid.

4. Alisha Jade

Timezones wouldn't be a problem since I'm always up till 5/6 am. Hm, and I don't play GTA nor prison. Lol, try other gamemodes out, neutral for now.

5. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

No support.
      I just banned you for illegal trading.
      Anyways, I haven't seen any reports from you, at all.
      Also, I never see you in game at all.

6. Calli

Calli Boss Member

No support.

7. Alisha Jade

Lmfao nvm, no support since you got banned lmaooo

8. BillCipher

Just a question, why do bans judge how you look at an app. Sure I was banned but that was almost a month ago and my judgment was clouded. I'm not saying its my fault, I deserve the punishment. I'm just saying why would bans effect how you look at someone? Look at PandaBear__ She had a huge history of hacking and she ended up being one of the best moderators. So why would bans effect how other people look? is it popularity? I am not that popular but she is, she got accepted even though she had a huge history. So why cant I?

My account has been in use by my cousin while I was on vacation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
    9. Alisha Jade

edit; It's funny that you made an ''apology'' right after a couple of people said: ''No support''. Doesn't work like that fam.
      Still no support. Lmfao.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    10. Lithiium

Lithiium Experienced Member

No support, sorry.

11. Herf

Herf Boss Member

noope
      no sapport

12. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

No support.
      -You are currently banned.
      -Immature.
      -Lack of reports.
      -Lack of detail.
      -In all of your applications, you say you have improved but never actually seem to.
      -The one time I have seen you in game, you said this to me.
      2016-08-01_21.24.15.png
      Good luck.

13. BillCipher

I edited that over 20 minutes ago...

14. Alisha Jade

It says 8 minutes, but what so ever. I am not wishing you luck, since you have been rude in-game ^^. Still no support rippp

15. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.