x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Besim's Moderator Application ~ 12/17/16

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Besim215, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Besim215

Besim215 Active Member

Besim's Moderator Application ~ 12/17/16

Hello! My name is Besim (BES-SEEM) I am 14 years old. I've started this amazing server the day my very own minecraft account was created which was back in 2012, time flys doesn't it! I usually play kitpvp but recently been trying out other servers, for ex.) SkyBlock, Factions, and a bit of Creative! It feels great to explore and communicate with others all across the server by laughing, cheering, and spreading positivety. Then theres those who make a living of ruining the fun, time, and taking advantage of the innocent. None of this is to look cool and fancy, to abuse the privledges, take advantage of the players, or manipulate the system. I'm here to keep the positivety & satisfaction of those that enjoy this server for the fun of it and to put a stop to those who choose to disrespect, to be rude, stir drama up, and spread negativity.

Few Traits

Warmhearted > I do not put people down as some others do. If someone is down, makes a mistake, or has had a dear family member pass away, I like to make them feel that everything will be fine, making them feel that they are worth alot, and can't give up. You only live once, life is a special gift from God and everyone should cherish and appreciate it.

Creative > Creativity is a strong passion that I've always desired, I love to draw, sketch, and more everything tied with art! I admire lots of peoples work!

Intolerate > I do not tolerate non sense. That being Disrespect, Lying, Abuse, Innapropriate Behavior, or Foul Language either it'd be towards or against me or another peer. This is applied in my daily life with family, friends and relatives.

Template Format

Your in-game name: Besim215
      What timezone are you in?: Eastern Timezone.
      What country do you live in?: USA | United States of America.
      What Languages do you speak?: English, Albanian (From Europe).
      Do you have the necassary means of capturing evidence?: Yes. Screenshots & Bandicam <--- (Screen recording software)
      Why do you think you should become a mod?: I think I should become a mod because lots of chaos such as language, disrespect, "hacking", spam and much more is being abused all across the servers. This should not be tolerated, one fair warning given, after that it is a ban and shall be appealed on mineverse/forums/appeal. This is what should be done (My Perspective). I'd like to keep the ones having a fun and a blast out of harms away from those who break the rules. There is a Rule book strictly given to thy the player when first joining the mineverse server/lobby.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?: I'd be busy before or during these times listed below on rare occasions.

Monday: 3:00pm ~ 5:00pm
      Tuesday: 3:00pm ~ 4:00pm

Wednesday: 3:00pm ~ 4:00pm
      Thursday: 3:00pm ~ 4:00pm
      Friday: 3:00pm ~ 5:00pm | 8:00pm ~ 10:00pm

Sat & Sun: 11:00am ~ 2:00pm | 3:00pm ~ 5:eek:opm | 8:00pm ~ 9:00pm

How long have you been playing on Mineverse?: Started Mid 2012, Late July around Birthday.
      Have you ever been banned in the past before?: Yes I have been, in-game. It shocks & disappoints me everytime I look back at that, pure immaturity of my life. I have learned alot in the last few years teaching & developing whats right & whats wrong. This hasn't been repeated and will not be. I apoligy for the incoinvience to the staff and owner.
      Do you have any past experience as a Moderator?: Yes I have, a friend of mine on a server. Later on was shutdown, never heard of why and haven't heard of since. I am though familiar with the commands and attitude.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No: Yes.
      Do you have 50 Post Count?: Yes.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?: Yes.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?: Yes.
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?: Yes on both Skype & Teamspeak 3.
      Username for Teamspeak3: Besim215

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2016
    2. Besim215

Besim215 Active Member

For some reason, an emoji has appeared where I state my time I'm able to access the server. I apoligy for that

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support

4. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.