x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Belindya Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ItsMeAlison, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItsMeAlison

ItsMeAlison Active Member

Your in-game name: Belindya
      What timezone are you in? GMT
      What country do you live in? Ireland
      What languages do you speak? Irish, English, Some Spanish
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 2 and a half years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes, Skybock
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes

Explain your work ethic: Getting the chance to help others would be a thing that I could do the best. I believe that I am more mature than other people that have the same age as me. Being 13 years old, people would expect me to be obnoxious, and careless. I find myself to be the complete opposite of an average 13-year-old. I always get my homework done before I do anything else. School/getting an education is really important to me and my parents. It captivates and shows that I'm responsible and trustworthy that I'll get whatever done. I show people that I'm reliable. All my life, I have been taught to always have a positive attitude towards myself and others. My parents and my friends have the biggest impact on my life and the choices that I make. I feel like being a moderator is like being a coach to help others become more successful and brighter. I want to show that 13-year-olds are not always bad. Ever since, I had Minecraft I couldn't stop playing it. It usually takes all my free time. I should use this time to not only play Minecraft, but also help to contribute to what servers I play on. I don't like wasting time since life is short. At school and online, I always help people with their homework, their channel, and their social life. I want to help people that aren't getting a lot of attention at home and make them feel like someone needs them. People need to help others/players to make everything more equal. It isn't fair when people are hacking/cheating. Also, children play this game. We need to make this game more kids-friendly. I heard people on other games such as CoD cuss and say bad things to other players. We need it so that kids are also able to play the game. The generation in the U.S. aren't showing good examples to the younger crowd. I feel like we need to set the example that will inspire players to act very well. If I were to join the team, I feel like I can add a lot to it. I can help others in different situations and when they don't know what to do. Helping others is a major key in what kind of maturity you have. You should be able to communicate to others. I have notice that my mod friends, get more friends since they get mod. I am always open to get new friends and getting to know them. Having more friends is a good thing that shows that you're good with people and socially acceptable. Where ever I am, I always make friends along the way. Also with helping others, I can also help build maps and help give my opinions when they need it. I am very artistic and very smart. I love to build and make things that look very good. I might not always be perfect, but I can always try my best. If one is getting bullied, I can always help them get back up on their feet. I am very accepting and I do not discriminate against others. No one should deserve getting bullied no matter where.
      strengths: Hard worker, trustworthy, polite, helpful, friendly, dependable and dedicated
      weaknesses: Some of my weaknesses are not very good with configuring permissions plugins or coding them I also can get frustrated sometimes if someone is not moderating the server correctly or generally not following guidelines that have been setup to provide the best possible experience.

Past servers: I've been a Mod/Admin only on 2 servers, but have served those servers for quite some time. If I had to give my best guess, it would be at least a year on each server!

Time played each day: On schooldays, I have lacrosse practice on Monday and Friday 5-7, so on lacrosse days, I will be able to get on from 7:30pm to 10pm, non-lacrosse days I can get on from 4pm to 9pm and on weekends I can get on at any time possible!

Other games I play: Call of Duty, Battlefield, FIFA, NBA 2K14, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, NFS, and GTA V

Other Stuff: So, as you probably already read, my name is Benat and I'm a 13 year old guy who loves Minecraft. I've been playing since the beta days, where multiplayer was something all the beta testers longed for xD! My hobbies are Minecraft, Football, Lacrosse, and hanging out with friends. Throughout my time playing Minecraft, I was really into modded survival servers like ones with McMMO, or a type of guns mod, or just a minigame server. After that I went back to playing in single-player vanilla survival and then became interested in helping run Minecraft servers and so I did! Those days were awesome, all the hours spent on making a server, and watching the community enjoy it! It was all so fun! After a while I moved more onto console gaming, but I'm back! My specialties are monitoring the server, making sure there aren't any cheaters/x-rayers, making sure all the plugins are set up correctly and are ready to be used, making sure the community/players content with the server and what it has to offer, and building. I'm gunna stop this here cos I noticed that I've just been going on and on and on, but if you wanna ask me anything, go for it! I'll be looking forward to receiving a reply! Finally, have a fun time choosing the staff!

Means of communication: I've got an email [email protected] Skype Benat Playz

2. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

No support, you don't meet the requirements.

3. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

4. Connor_

Connor_ Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.