x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Bat_of_Steel_14 Application for Mod *fixed*

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Michael Vatkin, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Michael Vatkin

Michael Vatkin Active Member

I love Mineverse and been playing on it for over 2 years, and I supported it by buying v.i.p but I applied for mod but sadly do not have 50 post counts but I got everything else, is there a way to work something out because, I want to stop hackers, lobby glitchers, and block glitchers, to make it fair to others who play legit and I don't feel like there is enough staff/mods that are online often.

-Bat_of_Steel_14
      -PST
      -US
      -English and Spanish
      -Yeah I have quicktime player( a recording software )
      -I think I should become a mod because when I play infection, I see to many hackers, or lobby glitchers, and block glitching or like in nuketown, people can boosted for an easy win and I don't think its fair for those people who play legit
      -I am active 1-4 hours a day
      -I think I've played for 2 years
      -no I have not
      I do not have 50 post count(hope this doesn't affect me, I have everything but this) because I try talking to the hackers in game to stop but it never works :( but I will gather more evidence to stop hackers
      My Skype: Mikeyvat14
      My teamspeak:Mikeyvat14

We need more mods to put a stop to block glitchers, lobby glitchers, and especially HACKERS!!!!

2. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.