x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • bad71701's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by bad71701, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bad71701

bad71701 Active Member

How old are you? I'm am 13, but mature.

Your in-game name: My in game name is bad71701

What timezone are you in? E.S.T

What country do you live in? United states of america

What languages do you speak? Only English but I am taking Spanish in this next school year.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I am nice and can handle situations well, i have past experience with how mods work things on Mineverse. I can spot hackers quite easily and know how to use basic server commands like /ban, /kick, /invsee, and etc. I play on some of the more popular games on mineverse where most hack and use of inappropriate language is most used (I can start playing on all games if i become mod). I don't know if this matters but i have a decent computer that plays mc smoothly and could catch hackers or other offences. I am willing to hop into a Skype call and talk to the person committing the offense if i have to. I am willing to help some people if they need help and i will have no mercy if one of my friends are committing an offense. On past servers where i have been a mod/helper/admin I've been on them almost everyday. I know most of the mineverse community and how they interact to certain things. I have never hacked, scammed or any other offense on the server. On servers where I have been a regular player i report people to that server forums. If I become mod I can spice up the server like new games etc. If someone make me mad I will not retaliate much and be quite nice to the person. I do not care if i am killed on the servers nor will I ever care. If I am suspicious of a person I'm not afraid to ask other mods or admins about the person. I will not harass anyone because I'm "stronger". I will not abuse my powers like fly or invis but use them when needed. I am also willing to go out of my way to change games if any other mod needs help. I am easily accessible use Skype, Steam chat, text, and will downloads others if that is the way to contact other mod. If there is someone hacking I am willing to stay on the server for 10+ hours to find them (I've done it on other servers and will do it again). If im going to be off for prolonged periods of time i will notice other mods or admins.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Most days of the school year I can be on 2-3 and on breaks anywhere from 3-6. This will not happen if i am gone somewhere where i can't play mc.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I really can't remember but i think around 7 months.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes i have past experience of mod, 2 servers with under 50 people. I've been co admin on a server with about 50 people. I've also been a helper on a server with 200+ people.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    2. bad71701

bad71701 Active Member

no replies?

3. Broken

Broken Experienced Member

more detail would increase your chances ALOT in the why do you think you should be a mod section, apart from that i think i support if you make those changes Good luck ;)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.