x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Australia] Charlie20132001's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Charlie20132001, Jul 14, 2014.

?

Should I get Moderator?

1. Yes, please say why?

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No, please say why?

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    3. More Info

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    4. Less info ( xP )

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Charlie20132001

Charlie20132001 Experienced Member

Heya everyone,
      Charlie here and I am happy to say that I have finally found the guts and courage to make a Moderator Application. Firstly, I would like to say some stuff- I have not made any of this up- That is all xP

Anyway, here it is! :)

How old are you? I am currently 14 years old and will turn 15 next year on 3rd of January.
      Your in-game name: My In-Game name is Charlie20132001, but I am thinking about changing it in further update, due to all the numbers and stuff.
      What timezone are you in? I am in AEST ( Australia Eastern Standard Time ). But, I want to go to America..
      What country do you live in? Australia!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! :>
      What languages do you speak? English and learning Indonesian.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be Moderator, for a lot of Reasons.

Respectful!
      Respecting Players and Staff is very important to me. I think, everyone should be treated as you want to be treated. I will not be rude to anyone, Players or Staff. ( Not that I do now... )
      Trustful!

I am a very trustful person and do not lie to people or betray anyone's trust. I hope that everyone is also playing fairly and when they don't, that, they don't lie about it.
      Mature!
      I am a fairly Mature person. I would not say, that, I am the most mature person in the world. But, I am not a non-mature person. On a scale, from 1-10, I am a... 8.5.
      Skilled!

I am a very skilled person. I have had lots of experience, but fore more info on that, please look at the last question. :)
      Fast-Typer!
      I am a fairly fast-typer, although, when I am tired/just woke up, I am slower :p I make sure I am a fast typer, in case I have lots of people messaging me and I can answer them all, fast and quickly.
      Quick-Thinker!
      I can quickly think of what to do/how to do it etc. I can also quickly think of what someone needs help with if they really quickly, need it.
      Grammar!
      I have good Grammar, and can easily figure out what someone is talking about, if they don't have good grammar. I make sure, everyone can also, understand what I am saying/trying to say.
      Joke(ful)!
      Even though, I am very mature, I also love a Joke. I make sure, that the joke, is not mean to anyone before I say it. I also, know a lot of jokes that people talk about :3 *cough* not saying any *cough*
      Abuse Powers!

You mad bruh? I have never and would never think of it. Abusing Powers? Never. It's against my law. I hate people who abuse powers and hope that they stop one day.. One day..

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Well... It depends. On weekdays, I can be from 3:40pm to 9:30pm AEST, if there is school. If not school or is a day off ( weekends, public holidays etc. ), I can be on from, 8:00am to 12:00am AEST. But that would mean, breaks into between obviously..
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse for a long time now. But, I don't know exactly.. I think, around about.. 1 1/2 Years to 2 Years..
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have a lot of Experience. Not only as Moderator but as others too.

Owner= I have owned 4 of my own Servers. On these Servers-Each one- got around 50-100 People per day.
      Co-Owner= Twice, but those Servers- On max- got around, 25 people per day.
      Head-Admin= Once, on a Server that the Owner, would accept everyone as Staff, and the Sever eventually was griefed to the max.
      Admin=
      Twice. Both of the Servers, were getting 75-150 people per day. But that was for one day. And they both went down.. ( Coincidence much.. )
      Super-Mod= I have been Super-Mod once, and that time was on a Server, that got around 30 people.
      Moderator= I have been Moderator, 3 times. And, those Servers, did get kind of Famous. But not, really Famous.
      Builder= I have been Builder, zilch times.
      Helper= I have never been Helper before.

Extra: I would just like to say some extra stuff.
      Thanks for reading this and I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote in the poll! >:)
      Finally, hope to see you on the Server! I mostly play on OPPvP and SkyWars, but you never know. Maybe you want to play something with me? Just ask! :D

Thanks again,
      Charlie.

P.S I have only done the colours, so that it's not boring :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

Mineverse hasn't been up for 1 and a half - 2 years. 15 months.

3. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

But support though!

4. Charlie20132001

Charlie20132001 Experienced Member

Oh, oops. Thanks for the info :)
      Also, thanks for the support! :D

5. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.