x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Austontrex03 Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Auston Rash, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Auston Rash

Auston Rash Active Member

Hello. My name is Auston, but my IGN is austontrex03. I am 15 years old I have been playing mineverse for a very long time, I'm just not sure how long I have been playing. It has least been a year in a half or longer. I play on this server everyday, unless something has happened or I'm going on a trip or vacation with my family. I mostly play on OpPvP pretty much everyday, or I sometimes get on KitPvP2 or other things. I have also been helping by recording many hackers and making a report about them. I have got 11 people banned from hacking on here and will soon have more.

Your in-game name: austontrex03.

What timezone are you in? Central.

What country do you live in? United States.

What languages do you speak? I only speak English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes,I usually always record when I play on Mineverse.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I can be much help by catching more hackers and I would love to help other people with only problems on this server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on around 3-5 hours a day really just depending because of how much a go on trips and because of how much stuff I have going on in life. I play basketball so I have practice about 2 to 3 days a week and a game ever weekend.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing for maybe a year and a half or more.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes, I have been banned for using a hacked client. But I have learned from that and I don't use it and I have been rec for know on when I play. I have never been banned on Forums.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, I haven't really had experience with being a moderator.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yes.

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes I believe I Have.

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      Yes.

Thank you very much for the time to read my application!
      Please let me know what you think.
      Thank You!​

-Austontrex03​

2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.