x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [AUS] Squagly [MOD APP]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Squagly, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Squagly

Squagly Active Member

Dear those who may wish to read this,

Below is the information needed to become a moderator on the Mineverse server.

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      Squagly
      What timezone are you in?
      AET (Australian Eastern Time) UTC +10:00
      What country do you live in?
      If you haven't guessed yet ^ I live in Australia and making it even more specific NSW.
      What languages do you speak?
      English, Australian, American (no jokes), French, Latin (like that will help), some Italian and some Croatian
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Well i always find that there are harlddy any MODS in Infection and the chat there is really annoying with the h@ckusations (hack accusations). Also the fact that there are plenty of hackers there anyways. I also play all other minigames FYI.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      At least 4 hours during school days and 4 - 17 hours on weekends (that can happen if i'm in the mood)
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      It's been a good year on and off with school and stuff but i have donated and am on the server a lot more now.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Funny you ask. BECAUSE I HAVE! I'm an admin on two other servers, mod on one vanilla MC and two Modpack servers. I am also a helper on a vanilla MC server.

Hope you make the right choice (choosing me as mod) or else i shall cry. But then I don't mind. Thanks for taking time to read this.... ;):happy::rolleyes:

2. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

Hey there, Squagly.
      Your application could use some more information/detail regarding why you would like to become a moderator. Also, I have never seen you in-game. You just joined the forums, and this is your first post. I suggest getting more familiar with the community.
      Please do not mention this, as it will be taken as a bribe.

Good luck. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.