x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OCE [AUS]-=[NoobCupCake]=-[Guard Application] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Lord Jaraxxus, Mar 16, 2015.

?

Does NoobCupCake deserve a chance

1. Yes

54 vote(s)
      65.9%
    2. No

15 vote(s)
      18.3%
    3. Maybe

13 vote(s)
      15.9%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Intro:

For any of you who don’t know me my name is Ryan, I've played this wonderful server for around 1 and a half years when I first joined the server back in November 2013 and fell “In love” with the game play and its community. Throughout my time on the server I’ve applied several times for moderator trying to use any excuse I could to believe I was right for the job, as I waited and waited replying and bumping my applications in the past the truth hit me that I was neither mature or active enough for the job. I believe at the moment my activity on the game type prison is worthy of me applying again.

How Old Am I?

I’m currently 15 years of age turning 16 on August the First next year but as people know age isn’t the problem, the maturity level is.

What is my in game name?

My In game name is NoobCupCake

What Time zone Am I Located In?

I'm in UTC + 10:30. I believe I would make a great addition to the team as when I'm most active at night there aren't a great number of moderators on forums or in game for the game types I'm applying for.

What country do I live in?

I am currently located In Victoria Australia.

What Languages do I speak?

I can understand and pick up some French as I’ve learnt it at school for 2 years now but if there was someone asking for help in another language I’d try to my best ability to assist them.

Why Do I think I should Moderate?

- I would love to handle reports as I understand how they’re suppost to work with evidence and what to do if there isn’t enough proof. If I struggle with a report I also know from having conversations with moderators that I need to ask other experienced staff members for assistance.

-I'm friendly with people in the community by showing them the commands, telling them where they can mine for ores and where they can sell them I know that if I got moderator it'd be harder to do these things with the people of the community but I'm up for the challenge.

-When there's a flame war in chat, people spamming or people being totally disrespectful to others and calling them out I can keep a level head and deal with the player or players fast and effectively without loosing my cool or say if I was a moderator now I wouldn't abuse to deal with them.

- I’m applying because I believe I’ve matured a lot since my last application and I now know how I should go about playing and helping people on the server.

- I would also love to moderate the game type prison because of my time zone, how active I am and because for hours on end that no prison guard is online taking contrabands and keeping the peace in chat with the community, I'd also like to moderate prison because of the great community on there and I believe the community deserves more guards to work around the clock to help the new players and to stop all the contrabands, Mine killing, Tree mine killing and of course the plot killings which have been taking place more and more lately.

- Last but not least as a member of our community I feel as if I could enforce the rules properly on prison and as I’ve watched and read the rules numerous times and feel like I could really make a difference to the prison community.

Do I know the Game types Contrabands?

Yes I have knowledge of the contraband list and the punishment time.

Do I know the Guard rules?
      I know the guard rules quite well as I have been inside the guard room and have a screenshot of them handy just in case I forget just to double check if a moderator is doing their job correctly

How active can I be?

Monday:

Forums:2-4 hours

In game:1-3 hours

Tuesday:

Forums: 2-4 hours

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Forums: 3-6 hours

In game: 2-4 hours

Saturday:

Forums: 3-6 hours

In game:2-4 hours

Sunday:

Forums: 2-4 hours

How long have I been playing mineverse?

It has been a long time since I first joined the server and I’d like to say that I joined around November 2013
      Have I ever been banned in the past?

I’ve done some minor offences getting me mutes but nothing to that extant.

Do I have any experience as moderator?

No I have no experience as moderator as no other server has really given me a go in my younger years and I completely understand.

What two servers would I like to moderate?
      Well I'll only be applying for one game type being prison because I believe it needs all the attention it can get, I would also like to apply for prison to earn trust and to get the hang of moderating before taking on other game types and last but not least I choose prison because of the great community and the lack of guards. I know this rule has been changed but I feel as if prison needs a specific moderator and deserves a specific moderator so there are less contrabands on the game type.
      Qualities:

Helpful: I’m able to assist members in all free time I have with commands or how to play the game type and or help with problems such as arguments to keep chat clean.

Active: I’d like to call myself active on the game types I’ve applying for, If you don’t see me online it may be either Time zones, School or me being afk doing chores around the house.

Responsible: I’ll leave you to judge how responsible I am.

Hard working: I have plenty of time to spare helping people and or doing stuff to improve the game play for other players.

Mature: I’ll leave the community and my responses to judge how mature I am.

Respectful: I try my best to be respectful but many people have different point of views on what’s respectful and what isn’t so I’ll leave that up to the community

If you’re thinking in your head right now from the past that I’ve been over the top rude and show no signs of changing please re consider before you give your support or no support because people change a lot over the time of their life and well everyone deserves more than one chance to prove themselves.

Outro: I’d love to moderate mineverse to gain a great experience and a better understanding of its community, all I need is one chance.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Support, and good luck.

3. Lord Jaraxxus

So sorry for the lack of colours I'll be adding some shortly but the transfer over from word didn't go to plan.

4. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No no no, it's fine.

5. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Support Noob <3 your a great amazing and deserving Player!
      Best Of Luck!

6. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Great app noob, you deserve mod.

7. Lord Jaraxxus

Thank you guys for your support

8. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

Support, good luck.

9. Annual

Annual Experienced Member

No support. <- Is what somebody would say if they'd been having a smoke c;

10. HwaiXin

HwaiXin Active Member

Support <3 cause u made a great application and i think that you deserve to get mod cause u have been patient for like 2 years on mineverse to be a mod :)

11. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

I rated "no", instead of yes. Whoops

12. Lord Jaraxxus

That's fine at least I know it was a miss click.

13. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

I can't support or no support
      Due to the fact you have been offline for a while
      Neutral

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    14. MischaEy

MischaEy Experienced Member

Yeah I haven't seen u on for ages its mgcarr123 Btw

15. Lord Jaraxxus

I haven't really been offline, If you haven't noticed or been on prison since I posted my leaving thread I've been online almost everyday apart from some tests days and a reason you may not see me online is because I'm moving houses at the moment but if you don't believe me feel free to talk to __EliteGamers__, Lck99, xxxvan or even tincro

16. MischaEy

Ok good to know
      Hope to c u on infection again

17. Lord Jaraxxus

I'm not sure if you'll see me on infection. I just don't like the game type as much as I used to and have really just left it and moved on.

18. MischaEy

D: ok good luck I guess

19. Loominati

Loominati Experienced Member

Support, Good Luck.
      I have no idea how to describe you. Maybe...
      -Mature
      -Friendly
      -Good Mod App but add a little more details :P. [P.S If all you said it not true, your lying to yourself and lowers your chances. Not you saying your one] xD

20. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

I have an S in my name now. SCORE.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.