x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Aus] krissy_punk's Guard Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Krissy, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

Just going to tell you a little about myself. I am krissy_punk but am known by Krissy mainly. I am currently taking a break from studies and come from the land down under.
      How old are you?
      I am 19 years old
      Your in-game name:
      krissy_punk
      What timezone are you in?
      I am in the +8 timezone otherwise known as AWST
      What country do you live in?
      Australia
      What languages do you speak?
      I can speak English and understand some Indonesian and Malay.

Why do you think you should become a Guard?
      There are several reasons why I feel I would make a good guard.
      Firstly I have the qualities that suit any position that requires trust and the responsibility of watching over servers.
      • Observant: I can pick up players who do wrong, as well as look out for players who need help.
      • Caring and understanding: I am understanding of all people and never judge. As well as this I do not play favourites, and do not discriminate against non donors/donors.
      • listening: I take the time to listen to people and take in their issues, and do not rush.
      • Honesty: If I make a mistake, I will not blame others, and i dont lie. I even give back things people have dropped, even if they do not ask. I can also be honest with myself, and if I do something then reflect back and I did not agree, then I will rectify it.
      • Responsibility: I understand responsibilities of such a role that you can trust I can keep on top of things. Whether its forums or server, I believe that I can handle it.
      • Reliable: You can rely on me to do my job properly and efficiently.
      • Respect: I am respectful to all players, even if I am not shown the same respect.
      • Trustworthy: if ever you need the number one reason to accept me as a mod, its because. I follow the rules and i will never let anyone down. I do not abuse power or permissions that I am given.
      • Good judgement: You can trust that I will make sound judgement on matters relating to the prison server.
      • Mature: I am very mature, and will take my role seriously.
      I do know that while my forum presence isn't quite there, I have spend most of my time embracing Mineverse and all it has to offer. In doing this I spread my time through a few servers, but settled on prison and loved it.
      I will make a good a guard as I am determined, dedicated, can be very active, and can learn all i need to know very quickly.
      I have caught a lot of people breaking the rules on prison, I have noticed quite a bit of neglect in certain timezones, and am hoping that in being guard, I can do my part for you all.

My Intention

I am not new to this gig. I get how staff applications work, I know how supports go, what people look for, blah blah so on.
      1. Being a new member is only because I was more interested in playing Mineverse, while building my presence on another crews server. So I am working up on the forums here.
      2. I am only applying to be of assistance to the Prison server as this is where I am comfortable, and where I know the rules enough. For the matter of assisting Mineverse thrive is my goal, I am not expecting miracles.
      3. There is reason you have not seen me quite possibly its because I started playing prison a while ago. Obviously im not stupid enough to make an application if I wasn't going to be active at all.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse since about march this year.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Monday- Friday: up to 3 hours, possibly more
      Weekends: more than 4 hours combined
      Do you have any past experience as a Guard?
      I have never been a guard before. However I have some experience in survival/factions moderation and of course experience from Mineverse's sister server. So I am willing to learn, and of course as before, learn fast.
      Have you ever been banned on Mineverse?
      Never banned
      Do you know the Prison Contraband items & rules? (Yes/No)
      Yes indeed.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    2. Vampiric

Vampiric Experienced Member

You're nice to people
      You're helpful
      You're experienced

Maybe try adding more detail to the "Why do you think you should be a Mod?" section, also be more forum/in-game active, good luck though, you have half my support. :)

3. Van

Van Boss Member

No support sorry.

- New member,
      - More active and helpful.
      - More information.

Good luck. ~Van.

4. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

Just going to edit a little bit in, so my intentions are clear :3
      Edited

5. AmazingFireGirl

AmazingFireGirl Retired Head-Mod

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.