x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [AUS] DrLevviiZ Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DrLevviiZ, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DrLevviiZ

DrLevviiZ Active Member

How old are you? I am 17 years of age and turning 18 in 9 days (13th June).

Your in-game name: DrLevviiZ

What timezone are you in? EST GMT+10h

What country do you live in? Australia.

What languages do you speak? I speak English.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because I'm a great person for the job I am very helpful to other players, I like to be very social and nice so the players will bring their friends on so the server can grow even more than it is today, I am very good at spotting and stopping abusers/exploiters/hackers, I have a lot of experience with most minecraft commands and plugins, I am very mature but also like to have some fun from time to time so everyone doesn't hate me and think I'm boring, I have recently started playing the server again after a bit of a break from minecraft ( Due to school studies and social stuff) and lastly just because I love the server and I wont to be apart of the team that makes the server stay awesome and protect it.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on the server for about 5-6 hours weekdays and unknown for weekends (Due to sporting events, special events and any other type of even basically)

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I don't exactly know it was about 3 weeks before donating I'm pretty sure so if you just check when I donated that might give a clear answer.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have a lot of experience with being a moderator and several servers hope to soon be on Mineverse.

Thank you for reading please consider your decision in choosing me to be a moderator on your server. I did edit my application because more information was needed.

-DrLevviiZ

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    2. xDominic

xDominic Active Member

Please edit your post so you are not advertising a list of servers. Other than that, support!

3. DrLevviiZ

DrLevviiZ Active Member

Ok sorry about that I will fix it right now.

Also thank you for support

4. pokemaniac01

pokemaniac01 Guest

More detail would improve your chances. :)
      Support

5. DrLevviiZ

DrLevviiZ Active Member

Thank you for the suggestion and support Poke :D

6. chupacabra200

chupacabra200 Experienced Member

I agree with ash ketchup that more detail would be nice. also more color will make your app stand out more... with more PIZAZZ I guess... also be more active on the server and forums

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.