x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [AUS] djaj112 mod application [parkour/creative]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ducky, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ducky

Ducky Active Member

How old are you? I am 13 years old.
      Your in-game name: My in-game name is djaj112
      What time zone are you in? My current time zone is, Australian Eastern Daylight time and changes to Australian Eastern Standard Time in April
      What country do you live in? I live in Australia
      What languages do you speak? I speak both US English and UK English
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think you should chose me because I am on this server a lot

and when ever I go on a server lots of people are spamming and in parkour especially I tend to come over lots of hackers and wish to put a stop to this. If I become a mod I will be more than happy to spend my time keeping things right so every one is happy:D. I also see lots of people arguing in creative and lots of people talk about inappropriate subjects and this should not be happening.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active most days for 4 to 8 hours at the most
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I am approaching my 6th month playing mineverse
      Have you ever been banned in the past? I have never been banned on mineverse and any server
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have never been a mod but I would love the chance if given to be a mod and will be able to help people and keep every thing just right
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? I would like to moderate parkour and creative

:D:Dthx you for reading please be honest if you believe I should not be mod, support appreciated:D:D

2. Chriscraft1008

Chriscraft1008 Experienced Member

More details. Way more details. |||GoodLuck|||

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.