x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OCE [Aus +10] _KingAlex_'s Moderator App! <3 [Survival] [Infection] Or [Skywars]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by KingAlex, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Hey All This is My Mod app
      How old are you?
      I'm 14 years old soon to turn 15

Your in-game name:
      My ign is _KingAlex_

What time zone are you in?
      My time zone is GMT +10

What country do you live in?
      I live in Queensland Australia

What languages do you speak?
      I have learnt a few Languages. I know Chinese (Mandarin) and I know a bit of German and Finnish.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod so I can help the people online keep them safe and not feeling uncomfortable. I want to ensure the players safety at all time. I would protect them from Spammers, Swearing, Racism and anything unnecessary. This server is G Rated and we have a lot of young kids on not wanting to hear about Adult content, swearing etc. I would watch out for this and apply the right punishment. Depends on the crime, I would warn the person first if they swore or spammed or was rude but if they keep doing it I’ll issue a mute then again I’ll temp ban.. I understand being a mod is a hard and tiring Job but I think I'm ready. I'll happily help anyone that needs any help. I've seen so many hackers on mineverse it would be great to get mod to help ban them and get rid of all of them. Being a mod would be a dream come true and would never abuse my perms and be a respectful, helpful mod. I love this server and hate to see it being taken over by hackers.
      But being a mod is not all about getting the hackers, Its overall about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, whose helpful and can help new players/ player in trouble out. I wish to do that when I'm a mod. Ill continuously monitor the helps section or chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and Active. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it, and help the community grow and be safe.

Here's some qualities I have that will help me when I'm a mod:

Mature and able to learn from my mistakes:
      I'm mature enough to handle anything or situation and be mature enough to handle it in the right way. I will also be appropriate at all times. I always learn from any mistakes that I may cause. If I ban someone when it should be a mute or a temp ban, I will learn from the mistake and continue on doing the job of being a mod. I will always step up, admit the mistake and face any consequence maturely. I'm mature enough to never swear back in a fight or rage. I will use all commands with care and in the right way.
      Patient:
      I'm very patient and do not get hot tempered or Angry fast. I'll happily wait for things and wait for people to respond etc.
      Caring:
      I Care about everyone and I care about if they are safe and happy while playing. If they are not I'll find out why and make them feel safe and happy. Etc.: Anyone being rude to them or Hackers. Also I care if people are sad or angry and I Love to help them make them feel better. I Care about people’s safety and will always make sure when I’m on line that their safe: Not getting abused or bullied and their having a fun time

Easily Approachable:
      I've seen some Mods who are hard to talk to or see on line but I'm a Guy who you can easily approach If you see me in game and want to talk to me guys message me and I always respond or talk to me in chat. I also have Skype so people can get to me on there. I'm also on the forums for around 3-5 hours every day. People can always just inbox me etc.

Fun:
      I Love to have fun but I don’t take this to the extreme levels of fun. I Love to tell jokes as well. I Also love to have fun doing things like PvP Etc. A while ago, I was messing around with a mod on kitpvp.

Experience:
      I'm experienced for the Job. I've been on Mineverse for a long time know all the rules and know how to react to situations. I also have been a mod on other servers and I was a Admin for a survival/Faction Server. I've done things like been a guard on a prison server that sadly was shut down. I know how the mod system works and I'm ready to be a mod on here

Hacking Knowledge:
      I have a good knowledge of what are hacks and what are not.
      This is useful to Have because a lot of people hack. I have seen many of the hacks like Spider and kill aura and know exactly what the person looks like or does when using them. This is also useful if you get evidence and it’s hard to see if they hack or not. I have a good knowledge of all hacks and as a mod I want to help to hacks being used in Mineverse.

Active:
      I'm Always on line for at least 3-4 hours a day. Usually on infection or Kitpvp or Skywars. I love skywars and infection and I'm always active there and on there for the majority of my time. I always watch out for people being rude or People hacking and I will report them. I'm active on the forums for about 2-3 hours sometimes a bit less.

Quick Learner:
      I'm a quick learner and will happily learn anything new that I need to know as a mod

Organised:
      I'm organised and this will help a lot being a mod. I have everything I report in a folder. I have separate folders like Hacking Spam Swearing/Racism Etc. and in those folders I have more folders with all the evidence or reports I have done. The folders have that person name on it as well. This is useful because as a mod you know where all your evidence is of people hacking or spamming etc. in case you need it for a ban appeal or if you are reported and asked to show the evidence of the ban or in case you need it to ban the person.

Strict But kind and Fun:
      I'm Strict and don’t like people disrespecting others or being rude and will punish them if they do I. usually mute or warning but if they keep doing I'll issue a temp ban or a full Ban. I'm Kind and I’m nice to all players and Love to hang out with everyone.

Respectful:
      I respect everyone and if I was a mod I still would. I would respect all players and mods/Admins higher up then me. If I got mod I wouldn't turn into someone who was rude and become Like Authoritative and acted high up because they were a mod. I'll continue to respect everyone. You’re a mod to keep everyone safe and stop rudeness/spamming/ and hacks in game.

Helpful:
      I love to help people and answer their questions and help them understand things like how to play infection. There was a new player online in infection and she didn't know how to play
      or get xp. So I slowly explained it to her. I will do this to everyone who needs help and answer their questions or concerns they may have.

Responsible:
      Being a Mod I understand I get powers that Donors + any players don’t get like the power to Kick, ban, mute etc. I'm mature and responsible enough not to abuse it and ban people who have don’t nothing wrong. I know the limits and will never break them or abuse my powers.

Dependable:
      I’m able to appear at any time. I'm often on-line all the time all day either on my phone or laptop and I can access the forums at school. I also have Skype on my phone. I will be dependable because I will be able to appear at any time to help anyone with any situation. I'm also dependable because I will do what's ask without being told one million times.

Friendly:
      I'm friendly and love to make friends with everyone.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
      Like stated above I can get on for about 3-5 hours a day
      Monday-Friday: 6am-7am Then 4pm-7pm
      Saturday and Sunday: Usually all day unless my family is doing something then it may change to be like half a day I'm able to get on.
      I always have my phone on me too. I’ll will always be on the forums the chance I get. I’m accessible via skype, or kik, if I’m ever needed.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse since about March last year. I’ve been playing for nearly a year now.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I was banned once on Kitpvp for tp killing (I didn't Know it was illegal) since i have read all the rules and I have never been banned again and it’s going to stay like that

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have been a Admin on a Survival/Fraction server and I helped own and run a Plain Mine craft survival server that had around 20 people on it.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most).
      I spend most of my time on Archerpvp and infection. I would love to be a Mod on them. I know all the rules of them and know how both work.
      Most of my time is on infection I spend around 3 hours on it then the rest of my time is on archerpvp, or skywars.

Edit: I Still want to moderate Infection but i found my new love for Survival. My two servers are Infection and Survival.

Now here’s a bit about me:
      I’m 14 soon to turn 15. I'm Australian.
      I love the colour Red. I love to have fun with friends and tell jokes.
      Thanks for Reading!
      Alex <3

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Good luck! I've never seen you in-game, but you seem like a responsible kid :)

3. KingAlex

Thanks! <3 :)

4. KingAlex

Thanks For the Support :)

5. KingAlex

6. Van

Van Boss Member

Support.

7. KingAlex

Thanks for the Support! :)

8. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

Support <3 Very active, kind and fun to play with

9. Lego_batman_1

Lego_batman_1 Experienced Member

I've never seen you in mineverse... But 100/100% support. :p Good luck.

10. Philip320

Philip320 Experienced Member

Supportuuu

11. KingAlex

Thanks All for the Support! <3

12. OMGyougotWrecked

OMGyougotWrecked Active Member

Support.

You are responsible, therefore you can be given a job of responsibility.

13. KingAlex

Thanks for the support! <3

14. ~KingBwol~

~KingBwol~ Experienced Member

I support :D
      try to be more active on the forums :)

15. KingAlex

I Will :)

16. Dontchallengeme

Dontchallengeme Experienced Member

Skywars definitely needs a moderator.. Almost everygame I play there's players using anti-kb.. it's ridiculous
      I feel like if you were persistent enough, and don't give up, you have a great chance at being mod.
      Support . Good luck man :)

17. finchy

finchy Experienced Member

Support, you seem like a pretty good person to do the job :3
      Good luck!
      ~Finchy

18. ojje_123

ojje_123 Experienced Member

support!

19. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

I support, however, I have never seen you in-game, probably timezones. :P

20. KingAlex

Thanks All for the support! :)
      @Dontchallengeme Yeah i see alot of hackers on there we do need more mods for that Sever :)

21. KingAlex

Thanks! <3 Yeah Timezones are annoying :) Hopefully we will see each other more though im trying to hope on when other countries like America are on and awake :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.