x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ASL

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by LovelyLubJub, Jun 10, 2016.

1. LovelyLubJub

LovelyLubJub Active Member

It makes my mama-bones cringe when I see folks comparing heights and talking about ages. All I think is that you've now given some pretty crucial basic information about what you look like to someone who is probably not what you suspect. Stranger danger is real, yo. Online predators are more real today, as well. That innocent "I'm 4'10, blonde, living on the east coast, 13, and my parents work til dusk" turns into a statistic for that fella you think is a 14y/o boy living in Canada who can find out your location a lot more easily than you think.

I KNOW YOU'RE CHILDREN, BUT MY GOODNESS!!

Stop giving ASL. Innocence will be lost HORRIBLY.

From the LovelyLubJub who would feel terrible if it were her kids doing that.

2. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

Asl?

TopKek

3. MC_Whispers

MC_Whispers Active Member

But the statistics for rape and murder have dropped significantly, as well as the amount of child sex offences. Ironically? It's due to the media. BECAUSE of the media, we have more access to information around the world. I think it's funny when parents bitch about their children's behavior and blame it on the internet, or blame them for giving out basic information on the internet. Please do some resource analysis before posting.