x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Asia] Lord_Bloodoath's Moderator Application Submission

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Steph Bloodoath, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Steph Bloodoath

Steph Bloodoath Active Member

How old are you? 16

Your in-game name:Lord_Bloodoath

What timezone are you in? +6 GMT

What country do you live in? Thailand

What languages do you speak? I can speak English, French and Thai fluently. I also know the basics of German and Italian. I am quite multilingual.

Why do you think you should become a mod? When it comes to looking after a community, I become passionate. I myself have been owner of a fairly large community for over 2 years. If I do become moderator, I would do my best to deliver the best as the players would only deserve it.

I am a mature individual and I have a lot of management experience which definitely goes well with the leadership role. I can adapt and work in a team and instead of avoiding conflict, I prefer to remedy them and find a solution.

I believe in fair play. I do not tolerate bullying and I believe that this community deserves an atmosphere that players can feel safe and have a great time on.

Other than that, I am also a creative person, I like materialize my ideas and make them come to life.
      Mineverse has been up for a while and bringing in new ideas would never hurt. I am a very capable builder too as I have been working with members of the Hypixel Build team and Mithrintia Build Team.

I spend a lot of time on Minecraft and I am definitely looking forward to seeing your response to my application.

I'm a confident guy, I love just having fun with people. I myself have a Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ForsakenPixels and the main reason I record is because I just want to have fun. Minecraft is a game after all and I mean, a game is meant to be fun, that's the purpose.

Having the responsibility of a moderator does mean that I will be reinforcing the rules but I believe that making sure the players are having a good time is also very crucial.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can offer at least 7 hours a day and more than that during the weekend.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse for over a year.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been staff on many different servers for a long time, counting up to 4 years in total. I have also managed my own server and staff team of over 40 members efficiently for over 2 years.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    2. Cookieeh

Cookieeh Active Member

Support! ;):p:rolleyes:

3. TiaraBae

TiaraBae Active Member

Support :)

4. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

5. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

This app has passed my ApCpy test. Support.

6. Gohan:Punisher135709

Gohan:Punisher135709 Experienced Member

7. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Support,Good Luck ;)!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.