x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Application Of Moderators

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Gwism, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

I will not judge you based on what others think.
      I remember when I first played on this server, I was very confused. I saw you, so I asked you a couple questions. I waited about 10 mins, you didn't answer. I thought you were AFK which I was ok with. I got more interested in the server, as time past by. I was still confused, I asked you questions again. You didn't answer, the next sec I saw were you flying around. That makes me think you are ignoring me, like I'm nothing. I just needed a little help. This was what happened when I first played here. Sorry I cannot support you.
      Good luck tho :)

2. prince_planet_2

prince_planet_2 Experienced Member

What he said @Gwism

3. kitkat6605910

kitkat6605910 Legendary Member

No support sorry.
      You weren't very active. Also, you could've actually wrote a proper application.
      I also heard that you scammed kids and got almost 2,000 dollars.
      Wow.
      No support. Goodluck tho!

4. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

You are a very friendly person Gwism, but you were inactive then and there.

50-50. Good luck. :)

5. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Gwism, bored of not being able to kill new players with OP warden armor?

Since ScoFu13 stole the words right out of my mouth, I do not support for many reasons.

First, when you were staff, you continuously killed players and didn't help as much as an OPed person should have. Secondly, you and me don't have the best relationship, but I do my best to be friends and all you do is cry to the staff and get me banned for "spamming" you. I had to lie saying what I did was bad to get unbanned.
      Lastly, I got players to donate money to your server for an in-game rank for myself. I expected to see you extremely active on that server, but when you were on you were AFK. If you aren't even active on your server, how can you be active here? Why did you resign in the first place? Is it because of that economy server you got mod on the same day you resigned?

The information above I acquired on my own accord and feel it should be publicly announced.

Thanks for reading - goodbye.

6. Xelnagahunter

Xelnagahunter Well-Known Member

Gwism, you're my friend. I've never been treated particularly badly by you and I've only been treated well in most cases. You've treated other friends of mine poorly though. You've done things I cannot agree with.

That said I don't offer special support, but I don't offer a distrust. People change and I understand that, but I want you to know how I feel about this. I resigned from the skyblock servers due to not being active on them. I didn't log in often and when I did I admittedly didn't moderate. That's something staff should not be doing and I grew the hell up and stepped down for it. When I left the staff team of Mineverse I did it for similar reasons. I wasn't as active as I wanted to be and I wasn't fully enjoying helping people who were only appreciative of it when I was there. I know how you felt about being a moderator, it wasn't what some of our other staff feel. I know Pile dedicates herself to bettering this place, as do many of the others here. I don't feel that it's in your heart anymore, like I know it once was when you helped teach me to moderate on skyblock.

Like I said, I know people change so I don't support or not support you, but I want you to consider my words. If you feel I am right or that my words might ring truth, don't hold up to this. Consider it a friend asking a favor, don't come here and be the same old Gwism. Be a new Gwism, one that respects the server, won't create illegal items, won't break rules, and one that actually supports the rest of the staff 100%.

Thanks for reading this bro, I hope you get what you believe is right in the end.

7. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Wow... what a bunch of pointed fingers and hate this has turned into. lol

@Dewbious and @matthodgson I deleted your 2 posts because they were off topic and contained only things relative to the server Gwism owned and nothing to do with Mineverse(the one he is applying here for). I mean no disrespect. What one does outside of Mineverse is their own business and it should not weigh on their mod app here. Lord knows if I was judged by my personal life or past history you guys would hate on me equally.
      That being said I want to point out that this is a moderator application, so lets stay on topic and be as constructive as possible with the comments to show your support or lack there off.
      No reason to drag someone's face through the mud here. Feel free to do that in a PM.

Now, back to business.
      Gwism has worked for Noobcrew for more than 2 years.
      OP'ed on almost all his servers. He is trusted, but beyond that he is capable to HELP mineverse.
      Cypriot, while nothing short of amazing is spread very thin.
      Not able to get in game to help as much as I'm sure he wishes he could.
      If Gwism was back he could help us when we need help if Cyp was unavailable.
      I messaged Gwism more times than I could try and count to come in game and fix broken perms, or region plots even break chests on Prison. Gwism was always quick to reply and always helped.
      At the time when he was moderating here he was also moderating at least 3 other severs as well. He had a lot on his plate.

Gwism can only bring good to this server, and always has.
      He has always come to aid me when I have asked and I believe that is exactly why he holds the esteem he does with the owners of this server. There is a lot of things that happen behind the scene that you guys don't get to see because you don't see the commands or work alongside him. Try not to be so quick to judge. You never know what that person is dealing with at that specific moment when they are unable to answer you. Many times I am AFK in game on forums doing reports for that specific server. I would hate for you guys to think I was ignoring you on purpose. Multitasking can be a bit tricky and it's hard to see everyone's pm's in game when you are going back and forth on forums.

I said it before and I will restate it now.
      I support you Gwis, because you have ALWAYS supported me and this server.
      You have ALWAYS helped me when I asked.
      You are an asset, and I can't wait to have back. :>

I hope I didn't step on any toes here.
      Love you guys!!

8. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

You always inspired me, so no support.

Umm how did that get up there?

You always inspired me to apply for moderator, and I've been around on crews servers as long as you, Full Support my friend!

Wow, someone rated that disagree.. r00d

9. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

All of those reasons dont even matter, im with Gwism brus.

10. Skylanderdavid

Skylanderdavid Experienced Member

#CanadaFTW

@Gwism, You were an amazing moderator and have supported the server in MANY ways that I cannot speak of! Though at some times, You were Inactive and rude to my friends. You have 85% support from me. Be more active and a little nicer and you have full support ;)

11. Dewbious

Dewbious Experienced Member

My post was 100% relevant as to whether or not Gwism would make a trusted staff member on Mineverse. My post was entirely aimed at defending my reasoning for not supporting this application. Just as your post seems to be entirely aimed towards reasons that you support this application.
      You're saying that what a person does outside of Mineverse should not weigh on their application here? Kind of like a shark swearing off of fish, or pedobear taking a babysitting job. And the events I described weren't some distant, forgivable past. It literally went down within the past week.

I provided solid reasons as to why Gwism would not make a valued staff member. I have no squabbles with you pile, but I will go ahead and say that you made a mistake by deleting my post. I broke no rules and my posts were clearly relevant. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten as much support on it as I did.

12. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

Gwism was inactive. But he did do many things. 50% Support

13. matthodgson

matthodgson Active Member

I agree Dewb, what we said was EXTREMELY important to his staff position on Mineverse because it shows that he has no work ethic and how he just up and left last time. Or how he just "disappeared" for months at a time. Yeah I understand people have personal issues but stealing money and letting it go to a free-for-all isn't exactly a good reputation.

I bet Pile will delete this because she disagrees with it. Pile, we've had our fun times of hanging out in skype but honestly, you are eating right out of Gwism's hand and despritatly trying to make his application look it's best by deleting the posts that are against him. I'm would be honestly tempted to talk to an admin about it but oh wait, nothing ever happens to Queen Pile.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    14. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

If you would like to report a Moderator for abuse, go ahead. DO NOT mention it on an application, at is it off topic. I will be editing your post.

15. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Umm. Before this gets... a bit crazy (possible chance), and what I'm asking here might be a bit stupid, but honestly this is an application, not really a place to hold arguments.
      How about everyone just stays nice and chill with each other?

there's inboxing for a reason, no need to air your dirty laundry in public.

16. kirbyo32

kirbyo32 Well-Known Member

Support! <3

17. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

I spent $250.00 for nothing :(.

18. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

He scammed me out of $250.00

19. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Just because you made another application doesn't mean you can't put 10% effort into it, past moderators who resigned made a whole new application. I think that you are very immature and mean to players. @Dewbious tried all his best to help you out what did you do? Backstab him, its not even funny nor a game. You scammed people over 2,000 dollars, you don't do that. Its completely irrelevant, a lot of people believed in you. @Hells Redempt, me and some other people donated $250.00 on your server and then you just shut it down without a warning? Even all of the Staff members that were on you server are pissed off at you, I thought you were nice,friendly, and mature. I guess not, I hope you can rethink what you have done to other players in the past. Another thing a lot of people know you hack, as it is stated "Hacks" are not allowed. Even though you were a staff member doesn't mean you can break the rules.

20. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.