x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Application For Moderator On Hellblock and Kitpvp

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by NotxRpMx13, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. NotxRpMx13

NotxRpMx13 Active Member

1)Hi people I am 14 years old
      2)My in game name is "NotxRpMx13" (I know its kinda copyrighted From the famous youtuber xRpMx13)
      3)My Timezone is GMT+0800hours
      4)I Live in the country Singapore(i know that its the smallest country)
      5)I can speak English and Chinese(Currently learning Japanese)
      6)I feel that by applying for a mod i am asking for a big favour but after playing this server for more than 1 year, i have seen many hackers and cheaters on the server and would like to put a stop to that and make the server "hacker free" and the server would be more fun and fair for those players playing. Honestly i am a responsible person and think that i am mature enough
      7)On Average i can be online for at least 5 hours a day or more and weekends perhaps even 7 hours and check the forums every time i enter mineverse
      8) I have been Playing minecraft for 3 years and mineverse for 1 year
      9)Yes i have been banned in other servers before but those servers were cracked and too unprotected but on mineverse i have not been banned before for what i have been experiencing
      10)Yes i have been Mod on other servers before and even have a server on my own and i am the owner and i am responsible for everything in my server so i would do the same to handle the server I know the basic commands such as /ban,/tempban,/mute, etc
      11)i would like to moderate on Two servers Hellblock and Kitpvp as i Like to see players pvp and sometimes i go to the hellblock server and i like skyblock servers as it requires you to think on how to expand your island and get resources etc i think that i am asking a really big favour from you people and hope that my Mod application would be a success for at least one server.

2. HotBritishNoodle

HotBritishNoodle Experienced Member

Add some colour, be more active on the forums, add more detail and make the app tidy. Good luck! :)

3. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

No Support, no color, not enough detail, didn't restate the questions, get to know the community better.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.