x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Apocalypses Re-Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Apocalypses, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

[​IMG]
      Note

Lets get off on as to why I resigned February 16th, 2017. When my moderator application had been accepted in early September 2016, Mineverse was the only server I played. However during that school year I got my first job as a cashier working 3-5 days a week. I valued this job, which is a good priority to have along with school. This is when a problem soon came to be, moderating Mineverse while attending school and a job became a bit to stressful for me which lead to my resignation from the staff team. When school ended I took a break from minecraft in general for about a month, mainly due to summer vacations and having a blast with my friends. When I got back Into minecraft I found myself playing again more than I did during the school year. I took a few months re-playing all the gamemodes on Mineverse with my friends and I found myself having the same initial thrill I once had when I first joined. This has ultimately lead me to the same motivation standards I had writing my last application. Also as I'm a quarter way into my senior year at school, I have tons of spare time due to little classes compared to last year which lessens the stress from school. This includes late arrival to school and early dismissal due to the lack of courses. The previous year I took as many accelerated classes as I could which is the reason why it was so stressful and why I resigned. Also on a good note I noticed a ton of my old pals still playing and asking me to re-apply. Thanks to those who enjoyed me as a mod once before!

Your In game name
      Still Apocalypses, hasn't changed since last time :)

How old are you?

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard timezone

What country do you live in?
      United states, been here all my life. Born in Connecticut, moved to Washington state when I was 8, Moved to New York when I was 12. This is where I live currently.

What languages do you speak.
      English and the basics of Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled Yes/No?
      Yep, Kinsey helped me set that up when I first applied :D

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

I use Movavi video recorder and editor. For screenshots I have gyazo and printscreen. I'm also able to upload these videos to youtube to make the ban logs. I still have all of the software I used before during my service.
      [​IMG]
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

Lately as I have been on Mineverse I have noticed not as many people online. This isn't just for the player base but for mods as well. I am not saying this is for all mods however, but more active mods could help the community immensely as I see players complain about it all the time. I'm active during the day and into late night which would allow me to moderate as much as possible. I have taken the time to play all game modes and understand them to the fullest and have come to enjoy each of them in their own ways. It is good to do that because then you will be able to understand any question a player may throw at you which is a vital necessity to any moderator. My knowledge of the rules and forum guidelines are still at their peak in performance as well.
      Secondly, It's been close to a year since my resignation and I still have people asking me for help or telling me I was a great mod. This subtle encouragement makes it more inevitable to the fact that I should be helping out the community in any way possible as I did so before. Now that I have taken a break from this, I reflected back during those times and understand ways I can improve myself to strive forward. I also already know the basics of being a moderator on Mineverse as I had prior experience doing so already. There's also some mods nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into there constant player banning, luckily I haven't seen anyone like this on Mineverse.

Here are some traits that define me.

Organized.

Working two days a week along with school has allowed me to hone in on this trait. Being a good student I keep clarified notes on each class I attend. Planning out my schedule to make it to all my classes on time and efficiently. When I was mod I kept my ban log up to date without fail and attended most meetings when I could. And If I couldn't attend said meetings I would provide prior notice.
      Active.
      I have always been an active player on Mineverse, even when I was resigned I would make reports often and keep up to date on the forums. I took a few breaks over the summer from gaming in general but that was due to the businesses of vacations.
      Friendly.
      Cashiers are mostly friendly right? Having been one for over a year now I have great social skills with others. Always keeping a positive manner and being a nice person overall.
      Knowledgeable.
      Being a prior mod, I have a firm grasp of what is to be expected and how things are handled on Mineverse. I understand all the rules and how to enforce them properly.
      Mature.
      This is a important topic that all mods should have. Being 18 now, I'm extremely mature. Any job I have I take it seriously. I do however like to have fun but in an appropriate manner.

[​IMG]

How long can you be active everyday?
      2-3 hours. In-game on weekdays. 3+ on weekends.
      3+ hours on the forums. 3+ on weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

The first time I joined Mineverse was early 2014, but I have been playing minecraft for much longer. I have always loved the survival aspect of minecraft and due to this a good friend of mine, Darkemper0r gave me Mineverse's Ip. I originally started playing factions and archerpvp on Mineverse and eventually branched out to other gamemodes. Having been opened to the community this way I made a forums account and started to interact with the community there as well. I have seen Mineverse grow along with its community and gamemodes and I have noticed positive changes over the span of the time I have been on the server. It was stuck with me for all these years and has never gotten old. Now that I am 18 years old I still find myself playing on a daily basis. Some people tell me I'm to old for minecraft now adays, but I still stick to what I love.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I was banned a few years ago on archerpvp for owning a tool. Looking back on the ban now it brings back old memories from some of the old community members who played then. However, this was way prior to my acceptance as a mod, when I had no knowledge of the rules.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I have tons of experience from moderating minecraft servers to twitch streams. The first server I ever had staff on was Quartznetwork back in 2013. I was staff on there for around a year before the server shut down. My second moderator position on minecraft was on a server called Lowkeypvp. I was Admin on there up until the server shut down in early 2017. I also Moderate VoltTheHero's youtube streams and Twitch streams as a chat moderator. I have been doing this since 2016 and still currently. Here is a link to his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rRzEaisREb5WR_Ly3VXZg
      And lastly, a lot of you are aware of my time on Mineverse for around 6 months as a moderator :D

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
      Yes

Outro

Thanks for putting in the time to read this application. I tried to shorten it up a bit from my last app as people told me they spaced out after a few paragraphs haha. Also If you don't know me that well you can try to find me in game! I'm usually on one of the pvp gamemodes just hanging around. Or you can find some information on me here.
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/apocalypses-introduction.105344/

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    2. Gamebros2013

Gamebros2013 Active Member

3. Apocalypses

Thank you gamebros! :D

4. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Yes yes yes!
      Support!

5. Apocalypses

Thank you! ^-^

6. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

MEGA SUPPORT OMG

7. Apocalypses

Thanks Pastel! I know this app literally came out of nowhere haha thanks :)

8. Dante

Dante Active Member

support

9. Apocalypses

Thanks Dante!

10. NoHaxJusNarwhalz

NoHaxJusNarwhalz Active Member

11. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

yes please.
      Just haven't seen you much in game recently.

12. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Support :P

13. kblr

kblr Active Member

support

14. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Support :)

15. Apocalypses

Thanks man!
      I appreciate it! Hope do see you in game!
      Thanks Candyyy!
      Thanks Pink!

16. InfamouSon

InfamouSon Active Member

Idk this kid kinda doesnt know his stuff when it comes to the rules and things but i think it may b interesting to see what this kid can do ;) <3

17. benji

benji Well-Known Member

100% Support !

18. BertBerry

BertBerry Experienced Member

support daddy

19. Apocalypses

That's only forums activity, I have been on in game playing with friends each day interacting with the community there and on teamspeak. I have also been on the forums as well to reply to conversations. I do admit I have been down on the reports for the past month or so but that'll change shortly :) thanks for the feedback. I keep well up to date on what is happening around me.

20. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.