x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Apocalypses Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Apocalypses, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

What is your in-game name?
      My In-game name is Apocalypses
      How old are you?

What country are you currently living in?
      The U.S

What language(s) can you speak?
      I speak fluent English and enough Spanish to get by

What times are you most active on Mineverse?
      I am active on mineverse after 3:00 on weekdays and on weekends i pop in and out throughout the day. (Up until i go to bed around midnight)

Do you have a recording device?
      Yes! I use movavi screen capture studio and editor and loilo game recorder to record and edit gameplay and films!

How long have you been playing on Mineverse for?
      I have been playing mineverse for a few years on my main account apocalypses and my alt account apacalypses! I really enjoy the server and i have stuck with it because i enjoy the community and games! In the beginning my friend introduced me to this server when i first got minecraft for the pc. Now, i find myself coming back to the server daily to meet with friends and have fun! I love survival aspect games, which is the main reason i started to play minecraft. Originally i started playing minecraft on the xbox 360 but about two years ago i got it on my laptop for the multiplayer. Now a few years later, i switched from laptop to pc so i could enjoy minecraft and other games at higher quality. Mineverse always brought to me that multiplayer aspect i look for in servers. :)

What game do you most actively play here on mineverse? That depends on the mood i'm in! A lot of the times i play archerpvp with my buddies and kitpvp. sky wars and skyblock is another game i play on a regular basis. Opvp and prison wars are some of my favorite games even though i may not be the best at them, they are still fun. Over the years i have been playing mineverse, i have met awesome people on various games in mineverse. Some of those people i still keep in touch with today. If i had to pick a all time favorite game on mineplex it would definitely be archerpvp.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position at Mineverse?
      Minecraft is a game for people of all ages, however of those people a lot of them are young kids. I am applying right now because i want to help everyone feel at home on Mineverse and have fun on a hacker free server! Having been playing minecraft for a while now, i know all the ins and outs. I know the difference between a glitch in the game and what people call hacking. I am very organized too! Having past experience as staff on a small server of about 5-20 players, i keep a nice folder with labeled video recordings of hackers, rule breakers, and much more. I have realized i'm pretty good at doing a job of a moderator or any staff matter for that matter, and i want to bring my talent to mineverse. One of my friends has been through this process already and they told me i would be a good fit here. :)

All About You

Why should we choose you to become a Moderator?
      On mineverse i see many people disobeying the conduct of the server rules. This includes but is not limited to (advertising, hacking, spamming, ex). I strongly want to make a positive change in the servers community so everyday players can enjoy mineverse to its fullest. I am mature enough to handle the responsibilities that will or will not be given to me. Thus this is why i strongly believe that mineverse should take me under its wing as being a trainee. I want to make a positive change not only for mineverse, but for the community aswell.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?
      I enjoy helping others. Not sure if its a hereditary or a thing i have learned since childhood. People asking questions in chat for example, those i gladly answer! Messages directed to me will be responded to me as soon as possible! I want to make everyone on mineverse feel at home and have a good time! Complaints will be acknowledged and addressed. Hackers will be punished to what they deserve. I will follow all rules that is bestowed upon the moderator. My goal here on mineverse is to positively affect everyone i encounter! :)

What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?
      I have experience as being a admin on a small community known as lowkeypvp. There are about 5-20 players on at any given time! Currently i have been a moderator and now admin on the server for over a year and a half. However i want to expand my talent over to other servers! I Also baby sit my next door neighbor every Friday around 8pm to 10pm! In my school we do community service as i said previously above. My mom being the way she is, gets involved a ton in this and hosts nearly everything. She is a good leader and i have learned an abundance amount from her!

If accepted, what are the top 3 goals which you would aim to complete during your time as a staff member?
      My top three goals are the following. To make sure everyone i come into presence with is educated on the conduct and rules of the server. My second is to do my best to make sure the server is fun and safe for everyone. And my final goal is to make new friends with awesome people in the community! These goals are both long term and short term but i do have some more goals i would like to mention. One of my short term goals is to be accepted as a moderator! Another one of my short term goals is to provide positive feedback to others in the community. Alas my final long term goal is to overall benefit the mineverse community

Is there anything else which you would like to add?
      I am 16 years old in the outskirts of New York. In my spare time i enjoy gaming and playing tennis and soccer. I am currently attending a online school known as udemy! This school is teaching me how to code and program! This is what i want to do when i go to college and grow up. My email [Edited] if you have any further questions send me back a email, i will be glad to answer! Thank you for having the time to read my application! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
    2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Despite we're friends in-game I'm going to be honest with you so don't take this the wrong way, okay?

No support, sorry.
      • Active in-game
      • Not active on the forums
      • Not enough detail
      • Add some color it'll make it look better
      • Center it
      • No reports
      • Sometimes you're very disrespectful
      Change your attitude, get more active on the forums, and I'll reconsider my No support to a support. Good luck my friend! ;)

3. Jackson12345Swag

Jackson12345Swag Active Member

support but I think you should use a different format :)

4. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

The format he's used is the one that's required or his application or anyone else's would've been completely ignored.

5. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Boss Member

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to give you a no-support.
      - In the "What times are you most active on Mineverse?" section, you said the time you played on Mineplex, not Mineverse. This does not make sense.
      - I do not see you much on forums, maybe become more active on here?
      - I only see you on Archer, and very few times on other game modes. Expanding your horizons with the game modes would help.
      - Overall, it does not look like you put much effort into this application. I recommend taking a look at some of the accepted applications.
      If I see improvement, I will be happy to change my answer. Goodluck :)

6. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

No support
      Space out the questions, become more active and add more info.

7. Apocalypses

Exstatisfy just a small typo

8. Jackson12345Swag

I meant the font and font size

9. Apocalypses

spaced out the questions thanks for the feedback sniper <3

10. Jackson12345Swag

that looks better:)

11. Apocalypses

thanks fam

12. Statikk_Shiv

Statikk_Shiv Experienced Member

No support reasons stated above.

13. Jackson12345Swag

I would also add some color

14. Apocalypses

jackson i would but i dont want people to support me just for a colored app XD

15. Jackson12345Swag

ok im sry XD

16. Jackson12345Swag

im also Swagger851 if you did not know

17. DarkEmper0r

DarkEmper0r Active Member

Despite what everyone else says... Support, dude. It is obvious to me you are extremely dedicated to this server as you are literally always online when I skype you. Your application may seem kind of generic and bland, but it is also very obvious that you care about the well-being of the server as well as the people on it. You always help people out when they are in trouble (including me lol) and try your best to improve the experience of other players by playing fairly. You've progressed very far in all of the different game types and clearly care about all of them, so moderating on whatever game you need to while having fun shouldn't be a problem. One of the worst things that could happen is having the moderators get bored of the server they work on. Apocalypses has his share of flaws just like everyone else, but his more positive traits are all what is necessary in a good moderator.

18. Apocalypses

Thanks! really means alot! :D

19. Apocalypses

20. Apocalypses

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.