x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Anti-Cheat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Freeze36, May 21, 2019.

1. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

I’ve been playing Mineverse since 2014 and I feel as if the anti-cheat is still not good enough. It kicks players cheating but I rarely see a player get banned from anti-cheat. If you guys could spend some time on a good anti-cheat a lot of problems would be solved like, you wouldn’t have be afraid of using good items to die, the game would be more enjoyable, and fair advantages.

2. hannah

hannah Boss Member

how ab they start with an anti cheat that auto bans people who are flying everywhere with 100 block reach ?

support

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I don't even think Mineverse has an anticheat anymore, no server's is that bad where 100+ reach exist.

support

4. GGs

GGs Experienced Member

Well I support getting a better anti-cheat. Well by better I do not mean that it is only more strict, but I also mean one that is more effective, one that does no think I am flying when I am building up, one that doesn't think I have fast breaking mod when I am using efficiency 5 on netherack or dirt or sand, but also one that actually blocks antiknockback, dupers, killaura ( I have seen one of those) and all the other hacks.

5. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

that’s a good idea, I think there IS a anti-cheat but it isn’t up to date or good enough. Maybe updating it and upgrading it will do it good. Also we need to get logs for the ghost client users, extra reach auto clicker etc. something like lunar client stops this but there are also good anti-cheats that will stop it too. So a more developed anti-cheat will help overall.

6. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

yea I think the anti-cheat just isn’t up to date because i’ve seen people using really bad clients that get them kicked and banned but the up to date clients are bypassing the anti-cheat, we need a more developed and new anti-cheat that can detect all the newer bypasses.

7. hannah

hannah Boss Member

LOL WE HAVE IT FOR GHOST CLIENTS WITH REACH but all it does is kick them. even if the person has been kicked like 20 times in the past 20 minutes for reach, they never get banned.

8. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

yea the anti-cheat we have rn isn’t the best. It needs to get some more work put into it. :)

9. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

true maybe a kick limit will help, but there always is the occasional legit player kicked. I think that there should be more screenshares for ghost clienters and they get frozen after 2 kicks per ce. That would help a lot, and if there was also someone checking logs more often that would be good.

10. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Yeah if there were very active staff they most likely would be notifications saying that people are cheating but staff aren’t active so thats why imm get my stuff together over the next couple of weeks and apply.

11. Freeze36

Freeze36 Active Member

I am also applying :D

12. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

The hacks allowed by the AntiCheat on OP pvp are just ridiculous at this point. And the one before the current one was way too sensitive

A new, updated AntiCheat is very much required. Support

13. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

support and all, but this is what everybody wants and has wanted for a while, and nothings come of it. Alot of threads complaining about it, etc. Honestly at this point I think noobcrew wants to keep his anticheat and work on it like @i_am_youtuber stated in another thread a while back.

14. hannah

hannah Boss Member

a lot

15. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

lmao

16. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

I honestly haven't seen any threads about this topic for some time now, suuppoooort

17. SkidedClient

SkidedClient Experienced Member

that wouldnt be good. I’d rather have an anticheat that doesnt kick anyone but still does it’s job like the old one did