x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Ambushh] Moderator Application [Edited] [Skywars/Parkour]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Canyonero, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Canyonero

Canyonero Active Member

How old are you? I am 13 years old

Your in-game name: My in-game name is Ambushh

What timezone are you in? The time zone I am in is Eastern

What country do you live in? I Live in Canada

What languages do you speak? I only speak English

Why do you think you should become a mod? Well to start off I've been playing on this server for a long time and considering how all my friends play on this server makes me a very active person, so I feel due to the fact that I am a very active person I can provide a stable position of helping people. You may be asking yourself, "What is something that that I Ambushh can give this server that other people can't, What can I do that makes me worthy enough for such a position? " Well I feel as if even though I am 13 years old I take a lot of responsibility which makes me a very mature person who does know how to handle any type of situation that would be thrown at me. One of my beliefs are that everyone is equal and no one should be treated less or above. The reason I mention this belief is because although I may be in a higher position in the future it wouldn't change my attitude to any player I'm not craving the power neither do I want the name of a moderator. I want to be a moderator only because I want to help make this server bigger than it already is and take out the dirt that can be ruining the server. As I said I am a very known person around the server but only in certain communities for example Skywars or Parkour. I feel as if I am qualified to be a moderator since I have had experience as a moderator and above on a different server. On that note I feel like I have expressed my reasons and my feelings on to why I am should be a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 6-8 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on mineverse for about a year now.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? On minverse no, but other servers yes.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) I would like to moderate on skywars and parkour please.

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Please close your other application if you have this one open.

3. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

No support. Why?:

• You haven't included much info to your app, so please do add more info/detail on why you should be a moderator.
      • I consider you to explain why you were banned.
      • Please be more active on the forums.
      Besides that, your app looks neat and tidy.
      Good luck!